TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Its been awhile!

My 2-3 month project at work turned into a 8 1/2 month nightmare with me working 12-14 hour days 6-7 days a week! I have only played a few times since last July ( hope I can still hit a ball)

I am sure that I missed a ton of stuff around here but things should start slowly going back to normal. I look forward to catching up and meeting all the new THPers.

Good to see you Tim

Hey Tim welcome back.

Welcome back Tim !

Welcome back!

Glad to see you back Tim. Andrew (capt.dru) said you have been working a boat load. Welcome back.

Good to see you are back Tim, welcome.

Welcome back

TIM!

I've worried about you dude.

Its been awhile!

My 2-3 month project at work turned into a 8 1/2 month nightmare with me working 12-14 hour days 6-7 days a week! I have only played a few times since last July ( hope I can still hit a ball)

I am sure that I missed a ton of stuff around here but things should start slowly going back to normal. I look forward to catching up and meeting all the new THPers.
Tim! I wore my black THP hat this past weekend that you sent me and I immediately thought of you. So glad to see you back.

Welcome back Tim!

Welcome back brother! Glad you're back again

Welcome back!

Glad you're back!

Tim!!! Glad you are doing good dude. Reach out and let's play some golf buddy. You've been missed

Welcome back stranger!

Welcome back Timbo!

Good to see you back Tim

Great to see you around again Tim, you'll catch back up in no time

I was looking at an old thread and saw a post of yours and thought to myself, wonder whatever happened to TBT. Welcome back!

Glad things are coming around Tim...good to see you

Know the feeling Tim, and glad to see things are finally quieting down for you. Although not as long as your absence, I've only been able to get on THP sporadically for the last couple of months due to my move from Georgia to Florida. Haven't played golf at all during the chaos either. Things are finally settling down for me now as well, and in about another week, things should be back to normal, hopefully.

Back