Superstroke Customer Service is phenomenal

AshMan

Passionate Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
So long story short.

I bought a pistol GT 2.0 several months back and had it installed when I bought it at a golf shop. they installed it with the 50 gram weight in it, and I hadn't messed with trying the putter without the weight in it as I liked the feel of it. Fast forward to about a week ago, I decided to take the weight out and try it without the weight, and when I removed the weight, it was missing about 1/2" of the weight and the foam dampener on it.

I contacted Superstroke Customer Service and Spoke with a rep named Jessica. I sent her some pictures of it, and she told me it looked like just the foam had come off. I told her well if that is all it is, I could just wrap some tape around it to make my own dampener on it. She asked me for my address and said she would send me a new one.

Got home today, and this arrived. could not believe that they sent me all 3 weights, a 25g, 50g, and 75g one. Such an amazing customer service experience. Totally blown away by them sending me extra weights when they didn't have to send me anything. Such a great experience with them.

ss weights.jpg

They're a great company. Glad they were able to get you straightened out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is amazing customer service.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Now that is what I call customer service....glad everything worked out for you and hats off to SS forgoing the extra mile.

Superb customer service, I don't expect any less

Pretty awesome.

Well done SS!

Wow that's awesome! I love it when companies go above and beyond for their customers.

That's pretty impressive!!

That's awesome...

Good to hear!

Good on them, that's some great CS right there!

sweet gesture by their customer service! glad you came out satisfied.

That's impressive.

Very cool. Bravo to SS.

Thats pretty awesome

Really great service by SS, good to know they take care of their customers.

I've had really good customer service from them as well when I had a problem last year. Sent a tweet to them with a picture and they had someone contact me and take care of me right away.

When they released their new wood/iron grips I purchased the standard size and had asked their customer service about info related to the midsize grips vs standards with extra wraps. A few days later they sent me a couple midsize to test out against the standard. Pretty darn amazing in my opinion.

Awesome customer service there.

That's awesome of them! Amazing CS team right there.

I spoke to the rep today thanking her. She was awesome. She said she thought I would like to play with different weights so she sent me them.

Such a great experience. Thanks to Jessica Rosen @ superstroke for thinking like that because I was going to buy the other weights to tinker...

I tweeted koske that he should give her a raise...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Love it when a company stands behind their products.

Love hearing when companies go above and beyond! Usually it is the other way around....

Back