How many times do you get to play a week? Also do you play in the rain?

dragnframe

Reaction score
Handicap
Just seeing how many times most guys get out to play a week.

Also,do you or will you play in the rain?

1-2 times and yes.

Will usually get 9 holes in a couple of nights during the week and then 18 both days on the weekend. Rain doesn't bother me, just be prepared for it.

I've played some of my best rounds in the rain. I used to play 3-4 times a week, now its usually range 1-2 and one round a week. Sometimes I'm lucky to get 2 rounds in.

I play on Saturday or Sunday and I have no problem playing in the rain.

Obviously it picks up more in the summer when I can get 9 in after work, but I try for an 18 most weekends and 9 every couple days when I can. I don't typically play in heavy rain, but if I get caught out in it I don't leave either. sprinkling to light rain doesn't bother me though. Just means less people on the course which is a plus haha

I hope for 18 a week depending on work and weather. I never play on the weekends.

If I can avoid the rain, I do. If it starts raining mid round I'll try to wait it out if possible.

I try to get in at least 9 holes per week and have no issues playing in the rain or the cold.

18 both Saturday and Sunday, schedule permitting. Try to get 9 in at least once after work now that it stays light out. In a couple months, should be able to fit in 18 after work at least once a week, too.

I try to play one to two times a week. The rain doesn't bother me at all.

If I'm living right, 7. If I want to give my body a break, 5.

And absolutely. Played in the rain the last two nights. As long as there isn't lightning, I don't mind.

At least once a week and yeah I don't mind playing in the rain.

Historically 1/week and in rain only if I'm already out there or in the league matches. I joined a club this year with the plan to get out for 9 3-4x/week before work.

Once, twice if I'm lucky. Anything more is icing on the cake. Depends on why I'm on the course. Mid day 9, nope. Thp event, league round, or charity outing, then yes

1-2 times per week. Rain is not a huge issue.

I'd say I get 36 holes per week on average. There's not a ton of rain around here, so I don't have to make that call often, but I will play in the rain on occasion.

I try to get out 2 times per week whether it is playing or hitting the range. I'd rather not play in the rain, but I'm okay with it, if I have all my rain gear with me.

2-3 times per week, play in the rain (but not when I can avoid it), play in pretty much any weather actually.

Need to go and practice a bit more and play the course a bit less if I want to get better. :)

Once every 2 to 3 weeks at best so whatever the weather, within reason..

When work is not busy, I can get in 2 full rounds a week. When work is busy, that goes down to a round every two weeks. Family circumstances also notably affect my frequency.

And I have played in the rain, but the weather was nice when I started. I'm less likely to start a round when the weather is miserable, but if I'm already out on the course, I'll deal.

A week your wife is nicer than mine, having a kid has changed my golf allowance . This week is 2 rounds only because I am on spring break and found some cheap rounds.

Normally 1 round every other week and yes I play in the rain, cold, wind, snow, and other weather I have no business being out in. #SignsOfAddiction

i try for once a week but with school and other commitments it doesn't always work for me.

i will play in light rain

This year I'm on track for more than 1 round a week after playing about 28-45 rounds each year for the last 15 years. . When I retire in 4-5 years that number will jump to 150+. I do not play in the rain anymore because the sun shines a lot in N. California. We basically have had only about 20 days of measurable precipitation a year for the last 4 years.

Back