DB86

Reaction score
Handicap
Sort of piggy backing off of another post, I am making this one. I currently use swing by swing on my phone for scoring and stats.?However they require you to purchase a $15 per year subscription to get all of the stat tracking and more yardage info. Now that I have a rangefinder I don't really need all of that and don't want to spend the money. So what is the best all inclusive APP you all have found for stats and is there one that will track official USGA handicap?

I have Android, but I suspect it's available for iOS as well. I use mScorecard.

Really like the app, allows you to configure what stats you want to keep track of, calculates Handicap, uses GPS for yardage and course detection....etc etc.

best part, it's free

Check out TheGrint. They have a free version that tracks stats as well as USGA handicap.

Check out TheGrint. They have a free version that tracks stats as well as USGA handicap.

I use the grint also. Free option for basic stats and handicap. If you want more you can do a $40 lifetime purchase

I use The Grint. It's worth checking out because it's free and calculates handicap and stats.

I downloaded the mScorecard and put my last round in it. So far I like to. I'm going to try the grint too.

I use the grint also. Free option for basic stats and handicap. If you want more you can do a $40 lifetime purchase

^^^^ This.

Another grint user here.

I also use Game Golf to track clubs used / distances during the round. I wait until I'm back at my computer to backfill the grint data.

Back