2015 Greenbrier Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Went outside the box on several picks this week. Trying to save starts for bigger money tournaments ahead. May payoff or I may get burned....
It did not work out for me last year. Good luck, I hope you can hang on.

It did not work out for me last year. Good luck, I hope you can hang on.
Now you tell me....haha. I have done a lot better so far than expected seeing as to where I really don't follow the tour outside of what I see on THP and during the majors. Hopefully taking out the three guys that have 4 starts left won't burn me this week.

Went outside the box on several picks this week. Trying to save starts for bigger money tournaments ahead. May payoff or I may get burned....

I went the same way. This is the first week were I had all 10 guys and a good chunk of change left over, $230,000 if I remember right.

The 18th at Congo has been a par 4 for almost 10 years now.
Considering I haven't played the course since I left VA 15 years ago that's good info

Im really thinking about driving down there tomorrow to watch. Its a three hour drive, but the wife is gone and otherwise I'll be bored up here. Anyone know where I can find tickets?

You can probably get tickets off of the Greenbrier website or stubhub. If you do go make sure to sit by the 18th green. The first hole in one on that hole everyone in the stands and around the hole gets $100, 2nd hole in one everyone gets $500 and the 3rd hole in one everybody gets $1000, straight cash homie.

You can probably get tickets off of the Greenbrier website or stubhub. If you do go make sure to sit by the 18th green. The first hole in one on that hole everyone in the stands and around the hole gets $100, 2nd hole in one everyone gets $500 and the 3rd hole in one everybody gets $1000, straight cash homie.

Looks like they have already had 2 so the next is a cool 1K

Play has been suspended due to heavy rain. PGA Tour is holding the players in their place on the course, hope to get restarted soon as they don't feel that the current storm will last long.

Play has now been restarted. I'm not sure how long the rain is going to hang around, but it should make the course even easier for the pros with the soft conditions.

Scoring conditions are going to be near perfect for Woods today. I expect him to go low.

I'm curious to see how he'll do. He had a decent round finally but can he hold it together for two in a row lol we'll see if he's as close as he said he was during his interview

Scoring conditions are going to be near perfect for Woods today. I expect him to go low.

I just said that exact same thing to my dad. Should make for good tv

I just said that exact same thing to my dad. Should make for good tv

I think anything higher than 68 in these conditions is considered a poor round for the PM rounds. Im expecting 64.

I think anything higher than 68 in these conditions is considered a poor round for the PM rounds. Im expecting 64.

#BreakTheInternet

Sticks one tight at 2. Here we go.

Looking at Tiger's at today and reminds me of the THP I got awhile ago..

Where is everyone able to watch it right now?

I dig tigers hat today

New York Football Giants play by play announcer calling the TV coverage today. Bam!

That chunked chip was pretty bad. Needs to make some birdies to stay in contention. Scoring conditions seem solid.

Nice second shot by tiger there on the par5.

227 5 iron by T woods was spot on. Nice shot

He needs this badly.

He needs this badly.
Yeah i think he needs to get things moving as the scores up top are piling up. A bunch of guys approaching -10 or so

Yeah i think he needs to get things moving as the scores up top are piling up. A bunch of guys approaching -10 or so

So far just not playing very well. Not terrible, but I dont think too many expected horrible at this course with the soft conditions. That last hole will help. Hopefully he can stay inside the top 30.

That's more like the Tiger I know.

Back