2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

#Cookies was better :)

Zach Johnson is back to using the SeeMore.

That was awesome Mr. Nicklaus

WOW! Great shot by The Bear!

11:59 pm deadline?

Seeing Zach Johnson's group sitting there hats off to Nicklaus after his ace was super cool!!!

Short iron swing, but Tiger's swing looks to have a nicer rhythm than I've seen in awhile.

Both shots were gorgeous. Very impressive!

TW almost dropped one in, too. The par 3 contest is awesome. And Rory hasn't even started yet.

Tiger's short iron swings look pretty good. His driver and fairways were giving him the biggest problems before, but his swing looks a lot better. A lot more natural and fluid. It'll be interesting to see how he plays tomorrow

Holy cow Jack!

Ryan Moore's kids claim to be sponsor free, but their entire bag is nothing but Fisher-Price.

I love the par 3 contest. So much fun every year to watch

This is the first time I've actually watched any of it and it's a fun thing to follow along to that's for sure.

Nice to see the kid still has it. So cool for the spectators to see a legend get an ace at Agusta even on the par 3 course.

Would be really cool to see this live with everyone being laid back and interacting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Would be really cool to see this live with everyone being laid back and interacting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Agree. I've been lucky enough to go to a few rounds, but I've always wanted to go on Wednesday and watch the Par 3.

Heh, Mr. Rinaldi. I know it's about 1 part youth and 5 parts Texas upbringing, but it's just kinda funny.

Jordan still doesn't look like he has ever had to shave.

Man that's an awesome shot! How cool would that be to see in person??

Gary Player uses Apex irons.

That's awesome to me.

Villegas with the ace!

Kinda surprised the grandson of the golden bear didn't show more from his putting opportunity. Figured the apple would've fallen a little closer to the tree there

Back