How many times do you get to play a week? Also do you play in the rain?

I try to play at least once a week and will play in the rain if it's not a downpour.

2-3 rounds on my home course (12 holes) and rain will not stop me.

During season I try to play 1-2 rounds, my 9 hole league match, then on weekends I play both days from 18-36 holes (sometimes both days)

& Yep, I don't have any problem playing in the rain.

This early in the season, I'll average one round per week. Once the weather improves, that'll get up to 2 rounds per week, average. I'll play in light rain.

Average once per week. Sometimes don't get out. Played 99 holes in 4 days last summer on vacation. We'll say the stars aligned. My wife didn't see it the same way...

I'll usually wait out the rain if allowable.

My goal this year is 2 play at least twice a week plus a range session. 3 times a week would be perfect. I will play in light snow or a little rain if I am already out on the course but I won't head to the course if it already raining.

Typically 2 times per week and play in the rain as long as thetr is no lightning in the immediate area.

I try to play 2-5 times a week, and rain is not a factor. If it rains, it rains, as long as the course is open and it is not pouring I'm playing.

I try to play at least twice a week, if not a few practice/9/odd hole sessions. And yes I'll play in the rain.

OK, my problem isn't the rain as much. I am like every one else Ill play as long as its not a down poor.

What sucks this time of year is a weeks worth of rain and the course is so wet the balls plug when they land and then I have a hard time finding them.

So like today,it rain HARD for a couple hours after raining allday yesterday the coruse is going to be so soaked it will be hard to play it.

Probably once or twice this year, used to play more years past and I have no hesitation about playing in the rain.

At least twice a week, sometimes more during the summer. May 7th-10th will be 8 rounds, average 120-130 times a year

1 or 2 times a week. Yes, I will play in the rain, as long as it's not a complete downpour when I start.

I play at least once a week as far as a full 18. Sometimes I will go after work and play as many holes as I can before dark. I am in S. California so I never play in the rain or honestly if it's below 55 degrees.

My cousins laugh at me when I visit them in Alabama because we had a round scheduled at Robert Trent Jones in Pratville and I didn't show up because it was raining.

1 to 2 times per week, and I'm from Wisconsin so I will play in just about any kind of weather.

Once a week for me. Playing in the rain in necessary here in Florida

3 times a week, and I prefer the rain, just no lightening!

I rarely get out during the week. daylight a avi ha makes it easier for me to practice bs playing. And yes I'll play in the the rain. Not a downpour, but a sprinkle to constant light rain doesn't bother me.

Normally one but sometimes two if im lucky. I do play in the rain but im not a huge fan, its worse if its windy and raining.

Just seeing how many times most guys get out to play a week.

Also,do you or will you play in the rain?

A good week for me, is to play two times during the week, and then the weekend mornings playing skins with the guys, and evening weekend rounds with my wife.

I'll only play in the rain if I'm in an official event. Any other time, I stay home or go in if on the course. If I'm forced to play in the rain, I don't let it bother me. I will not melt. So many hate it, so if you have the mindset that it is OK, then you have the edge, but I'd rather be dry playing.

Up to 3 times a week in summer, Saturday Comp, Thursday Night Corporate Comp, and a Tuesday practice if I have time.

Over winter without daylight savings just Saturday and a 9 hole practice Tuesday. We play in drizzle over winter but where I am if its raining, its really raining so it'll be called off.

One to three times a week. Usually one, most of the time. I avoid playing in the rain unless I have to.

I've been trying to play 2 full rounds per week and 2 9 hole rounds after work since I've been back to playing.

And rain? If I'm traveling and it's just rain, I'll play but I found my limit last month with some other THPers. It was 32* and raining terribly hard and I played 1 hole and quit when I couldn't feel my hands.

between 0 and 4 times, depending on other engagements. the rain doesnt bother me if its not too cold

Back