What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecco Biom Hybrid golf shoes in black for everyday wear. These are so comfy!

These came in today. I have some grips to put on tomorrow.

5e3a93644fdf8223e4d8bc74feae6a45.jpg

Awesome looking grips Mike, and just in the nick of time for the Masters. Good purchase!

I just bought a used and minty condition Scotty Cameron Golo 5 putter from an ebay store that I've dealt with before. The price was right and I'm excited, should get it next week sometime.
I sure like the roll that the Golo 5 puts on the ball.

tee times for tomorrow

Tee time for later this month

XR 3 Hybrid.

Ho-ly crap. I traded in my X2 Hot for it on a whim and wow. I got it out to the range tonight. I'm in love for sure.

Some Lamkin Crosslines for the irons. So glad my favorite grip is so cheap lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Masters green golf pride whiteout grips game today. Boom!

I have some work to do tonight. Have to be ready in case they need me tomorrow.

Wilson Staff microfiber towel

Bucket of balls at the range!!!

iROD showed up today!

Picked up my membership to the local course and got my golf clubs back from being re-gripped and lengthened 1 inch.

I won this as a little Easter Sunday gift from eBay! Ready to break out the putting mat until the courses thaw.

Bought a new Matrix XCon 5X3 with TM tip off the Bay last week and was delivered yesterday. Always wanted to try out this shaft and the price was right for new shaft. Interested to see how it matches up against my Fuji Fuel. My home course in Canada is supposed to open next weekend but will have to wait gor my SLDR 430 head to come back from TM. Had a problem with my SLDR paint and didn't think much of the it but was talking to TM Rep and he looked St pictures and told me to ship back. Rep told me I may get an R15 head as replacement and based on majority of reviews here sounds like a sweet upgrade. Hoping TM does a quick turnaround with head as I don't have a backup driver and it is usually my most consistent club in my bag off the tee. Thanks for all the reviews.

Some ball markers and some cups at The Masters yesterday.

My Sun Mountain Three5 showed up. Also ordered a Snap Hookz accessory hanger for it.

After a week of pondering I ordered a Titleist 915 D2 with a Diamana whiteboard. Now just have to wait for it to get here.

I have been wanting to try a carry bag for a couple months and was leaning towards anything that had the Woode style dividers. Rock Bottom had the Ogio Shredder on sale for $69 today so I went ahead and bought it to try out. They only had black and red for that price, but I don't even know if my back is going to allow me to carry much, so the investment is minimal.

I have been wanting to try a carry bag for a couple months and was leaning towards anything that had the Woode style dividers. Rock Bottom had the Ogio Shredder on sale for $69 today so I went ahead and bought it to try out. They only had black and red for that price, but I don't even know if my back is going to allow me to carry much, so the investment is minimal.

I'm really liking mine. Lightweight and holds 14 clubs nicely.

Just bought a Apex UT on CPO. I'll need to reshaft it but the deal was excellent for like new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back