The Hottest Patrons at Augusta

I have zero problems with this slide show:D

Can you blame them? They got you to create a thread about it and I'm pretty damn sure everyone who opens this thread will follow the link. They got you to bring more traffic to their site lol

They are trying to put out anything for attention now

Shows the state of magazines today. Golf Digest has been going downhill for a long time.

Heck, even just calling it "Ladies of Augusta" would have been a hell of a lot better

This is laughable. Some of the photos are from 9 years ago, not to mention the weird voyeurism content. GD is such a joke.

I had no problem clicking on the link and looking at the pictures.
Can you blame them? They got you to create a thread about it and I'm pretty damn sure everyone who opens this thread will follow the link. They got you to bring more traffic to their site lol

Heck, even just calling it "Ladies of Augusta" would have been a hell of a lot better

I know I first thought it was about heat stroke.

This is laughable. Some of the photos are from 9 years ago, not to mention the weird voyeurism content. GD is such a joke.
Just noticed they have pictures from 2006 and 2007. Man, they're desperate for content

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That's not from the magazine. It's click bait for the website.

I mean, why would we ever discuss or want to see attractive ladies on the course?

Unbunch the undies people

I love everything about the Masters!:wink:

Yeah sorry, I don't need to oogle women who don't even know they're being photographed and presented as eye candy for a magazine and website that has had difficulty providing content actually relating to golf for quite some time.

That's not from the magazine. It's click bait for the website.

I mean, why would we ever discuss or want to see attractive ladies on the course?

Unbunch the undies people

I'm actually more outraged that some of those ladies had a Master badge instead of me.

They don't appreciate the game as much as me!!!!

Yeah sorry, I don't need to oogle women who don't even know they're being photographed and presented as eye candy for a magazine and website that has had difficulty providing content actually relating to golf for quite some time.
Haha.

The knew they were being eyecandy.

I think I'm becoming more appalled that anytime there are pics of women people have to b*tch and moan...

Last edited:
I wonder how many of them golf.

GD just jumped the shark.

I think the course looks better than any of them

hhahaha what what a riot. The comments section of that post is fantastic.

Also, I got a good laugh at a few of the has-been girlfriends and wives making the list.

It's a great golf tournament. Let's just leave it at that.

Back