Sunfish Products - Company Spotlight

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty cool company. I am a big fan of these smaller companies. They tend to make some really quality stuff. Thanks Hawk

Cool stuff here Hawk.

The demand for these accessories is rising and they appear to put themselves as a serious player with the quality and pricing.

Thanks for educating us on them.

Pretty cool Ryan.

The company and it looks like they've done their homework on the market. Price point seems reasonable for the product and quality.

They have a lot of great looking stuff. I strongly considered some of their products while shopping for aftermarket covers about 6 months ago.

Pretty nice stuff. The small companies like this are some of my favorite. Quality with good customer service

its always good to see small companies trying to carve a piece of the pie. I like the yardage books options particularly. Something to consider for sure.

I like the spotlights THP does. It's a great feature we have.

They have some very nice looking headcovers.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Some pretty sweet looking head covers

Nice looking head covers.

Good review Mr. Hawk.

Thanks for reading folks.

Like the product quite a bit. Every one fits well and looks good.

Those scorecard holders look pretty sweet. They have a nice variety of options on the headcovers as well from the goofy to the classic.

Great looking products.

I've had my eye on them via twitter for a while, looks nice.

They look like they offer some good products. The scorecard holder is nice. Nicer looking than the one I got last year.

Good stuff, Hawk. I need a new hybrid cover, so I'll give these guys a look.

I've been scouring their website lately. Good looking stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good write up Ryan, I really dig the old school leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice spotlight Hawk. I like the looks of their stuff. I kind of wish I didn't already have 65 aftermarket headcovers and three yardage books/scorecard holders....

I pondered hard in ordering some of the Sunfish knit covers in Navy/White before I went with Rocketours, since I already had a Driver RT from Ebay. If these are made in the USA instead of China (like the RT's), I'll be all in next time.

Nice spotlight Hawk. I like the looks of their stuff. I kind of wish I didn't already have 65 aftermarket headcovers and three yardage books/scorecard holders....

You can send me some Seamus stuff.. need a new FW cover anyway, and you can get one of these

You can send me some Seamus stuff.. need a new FW cover anyway, and you can get one of these
Haha. My Seamus stuff has my family's names branded on the leather patch. And the one that I bought that doesn't have the leather patch is currently taken apart (long story).

Ryan,
Thanks for telling us about Sunfish. I always prefer to support a smaller company when possible.

They have a nice variety of products all at a decent price point. I will keep them in mind for some upcoming purchases.

It is great to see a small company put out a high quality product at a competitive price. Nice write up Hawk!

Sunfish made a batch of Iron Mike leather headcovers for us here on Ft. Bragg. I've had one on my fairway wood for a couple months now and like it a lot. Bad lighting, but you can get an idea. I've been meaning to pick up another one for my driver.

28903d829d5c358549dae7b19aebd3e0.jpg

Back