2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Okay.. it was wrong... only 330 for Rors. (only) and he still bogied it.

Is -11 any good in the THP contest? I figure everyone with Spieth and Kuch are doing the best. My other two are Bubba and Walker who can do better the next two days.

I'm at -15 right now, with Bubba still out on the course. Spieth, Day, Kuch and BW.

Is -11 any good in the THP contest? I figure everyone with Spieth and Kuch are doing the best. My other two are Bubba and Walker who can do better the next two days.

I have:

Matt Kuchar - +2
Patrick Reed - -2
Henrik Stensson - +2
Jordan Spieth - -14

Tiger making the cut comfortably is a good result regardless of how he fares over the weekend. I hope this means he will get back out to a normal schedule now.

Rooting on Spieth, Bubba, Fowler, and Kuchar. Barely making the cut with three of them, but I figure all four into the weekend with SPieth playing strong and I might have a chance.

I'm at -15 right now, with Bubba still out on the course. Spieth, Day, Kuch and BW.

Forgot about Day for a moment. Spieth, Day, Kuch + ? Should be taking this down.
Good luck

Rory, Rory, Rory....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am with

Spieth -14
Rory - +1
Bubba - E
Kuch - +2

thanks for making a mess out of hole 13 Patrick

Phil is on 8 in 2, should get the bird.

Freddie and Sneddie absolutely killed my chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shot by Phil there.

Love Tom Watson, wish he had done better today.

Well at least Henrik and Jimmy managed to make the cut for me. Freddie destroyed me, but at least he gets reset back to cut line.

Rory just seems out of it.

Nice par save by Casey.

Streelman with a great wedge shot on 15

Rory has lost all fight, it looks like Spieth's inevitable victory has drained him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its hard not to really root for him.

He winked at Jenn last time we were there. I am against him haha
Actually I like him, he is one of the good guys on tour.

Back