2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

#SockBulgeCut
Just awful...Cmon Nike, you can do better

Don't act like you're not impressed...

(It's the pleats)

Who's the idiot that planed a client conference call on the first day of the Masters? That would be me. Back watching after spending the last hour doing business.

I find it very odd that a company markets how a line is "created by ABC player" and then that player abandons said line quickly. It just strikes me as very strange. Marketing message has been the same for a decade, so it doesnt matter, but its a general though that is interesting.

So I'm at the dentist with my oldest daughter and I'm trying to tap into wifi to watch the Masters . Pizza place next door has wifi available and I log into it. I get a password prompt for guests and I enter r"pizza" & it worked. Real strong password there. Lol

Ok rickie. Solid start!

So I'm at the dentist with my oldest daughter and I'm trying to tap into wifi to watch the Masters . Pizza place next door has wifi available and I log into it. I get a password prompt for guests and I enter r"pizza" & it worked. Real strong password there. Lol
I think the nsa is looking for brilliant hackers like you.

I think the nsa is looking for brilliant hackers like you.

Hahaha! I think they need more clandestine abilities

I find it very odd that a company markets how a line is "created by ABC player" and then that player abandons said line quickly. It just strikes me as very strange. Marketing message has been the same for a decade, so it doesnt matter, but its a general though that is interesting.

and then the other guy who rarely changes, has the clubs in his bag. Even though his driver is a proto and not available. The entire thing is just interesting.

Watching today and I don't think I have the body type to go with the white pants. It'd look like mating beluga whales when I walk

sounds like a bad bunker shot by TW on 4.

After having very mixed results over the last few years, I have to say that the streaming video on masters.com is awesome.

High quality video and almost 100% hiccup-free even on my slow internet connection.

and then the other guy who rarely changes, has the clubs in his bag. Even though his driver is a proto and not available. The entire thing is just interesting.

It really is. In the end, nothing changes however because the marketing message has been the same since their inception, but the entire thing seems odd to me.

Great shot by Phil at 15, will have a good look at eagle.

It really is. In the end, nothing changes however because the marketing message has been the same since their inception, but the entire thing seems odd to me.

without a doubt. Player over equipment. Hasn't changed.

I love watching Mickleson and Bones figure out a shot. Worked out well for them there.

I love watching Mickleson and Bones figure out a shot. Worked out well for them there.

their conversations are always interesting to listen to.

My foursome right now is at a combined -4. Couple guys need to pick it up and start dropping birdies.

My foursome right now is at a combined -4. Couple guys need to pick it up and start dropping birdies.
Same here, but Kuchar and Day are still on the course. I need Jason to start playing well.

I wonder if they disagree what that sounds like. Only one time I remember listening in and Bones getting testy with Phil over club selection (open championship I believe) and phil thought long and hard before going back to the bag and pulling the club Bones suggested.

Last year, Sandy Lyle was playing with that spaceship of a putter, and this year he's got a hickory shafted one. Interesting.

Jordan's at -2 for me and Walker is even, but Stenson (+1) and Freddie (+2) are slacking on me right now.

Hey this cloak and dagger speak is weak, who are you talking about

Spieth with a sweet layup from 10 feet.

Back