2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

That was his first birdie not on a par 5.. So he has that going for him, which is nice.

Where are you guys watching? I am on Masters.com watching Amen corner. Any other streams or anything?

Streaming masters.com Amen corner coverage on my tablet while I try to get work done. Love the lack of commercials.

Last edited:
major skim here before I go into a meeting. But it seems the early scores have been higher today. is that the thinking so far. I'll check back in another hour and be about 100 post more behind :)

Where are you guys watching? I am on Masters.com watching Amen corner. Any other streams or anything?

I'm streaming the Masters.com coverage through my Apple TV to my 65" Panasonic Plasma in the man cave while practicing my putting. Going to work is hopeless!!!

Jordan -1 thru 3, good start on day 2.

major skim here before I go into a meeting. But it seems the early scores have been higher today. is that the thinking so far. I'll check back in another hour and be about 100 post more behind :)

Looks like they have tucked the pins in tougher spots, and they were saying in the coverage last night that they expected ANGC to use the sub-air systems to make the greens drier overnight.

That was his first birdie not on a par 5.. So he has that going for him, which is nice.
Not quite total consciousness, but still not bad. #CinderellaStory

I'm streaming the Masters.com coverage through my Apple TV to my 65" Panasonic Plasma in the man cave while practicing my putting. Going to work is hopeless!!!

Tell me about it... That is 160" of TV all covering Masters.

825db3d467e3076fd76faa8ad055c053.jpg

13 guys have under par rounds working right now.

Tell me about it... That is 160" of TV all covering Masters.

I am so jealous right now - I'm at work and it's still hopeless!

Come on management, don't you know Masters Thursday and Friday should be a national holiday?? :alien2:

Christian's looking good on the top left. :alien:

This is very cool, but I still think watching the stream is where it's at for me. I do keep flip-flopping though.

I've got the stream on the TV in the office and the tracker on my external monitor. If I had to choose, it would be the stream.

when does TW tee off?

Thats the shot I'd hit on 13. Ugly bouncer into the tributary of Rae's Creek.

It looks like I may watch less of the Masters than I ever have this year. I didn't watch a lick of coverage yesterday, will miss the majority today playing in a scramble. I have to work a good majority of the day tomorrow and will be doing an open house sunday, assuming the people have cable I should be able to watch coverage at the house at least.

Russell Henley's belt.. Kind of want?

It looks like I may watch less of the Masters than I ever have this year. I didn't watch a lick of coverage yesterday, will miss the majority today playing in a scramble. I have to work a good majority of the day tomorrow and will be doing an open house sunday, assuming the people have cable I should be able to watch coverage at the house at least.

Thats brutal man. But work has to come first.

Looks like Els got another birdie and is back to -5

I've got the stream on the TV in the office and the tracker on my external monitor. If I had to choose, it would be the stream.
Thanks for reminding me that I have an iPad sitting around not in use. Welcome to FOUR screens.....

Back