2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Kinda cool to hear Compton and his caddy talking over the tee shot on 12. Then follow it up with a solid shot.

Lot of breeze back in those trees on #11!

With how Spieth is playing, he ought to hire a hype man and play "The Champ is here" as he walks up to every tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp... Bye ernie

I see Els has dropped another shot

Kevin Stadler makes me feel better about my midsection....

tiger inside 10 feet for birdie on 1

I really need Kuchar to go low today.

not really...unless you picked him for fantasy. For the contest all he has to do is beat out Couples, Lyle and Sneds... which he is right now... by alot.

Watching that putt by Harvey, I was thinking....."ewwww, that was not good." Then I realized how difficult it must be for these amateurs. This course, this tournament, with that field.

Compton just twirled the hell out of that club on 13 lol

Great shot by Compton. Don't think I've ever seen a ball roll that far forward and then back into it's pitch mark.

Compton just twirled the hell out of that club on 13 lol
I can't believe his ball mark stopped his ball from continuing to back up. I mean, what are the chances of that?

not really...unless you picked him for fantasy. For the contest all he has to do is beat out Couples, Lyle and Sneds... which he is right now... by alot.

Didn't realize 2 shots is a lot.

Birdie on 1 for TW! #59Watch :alien:

Immelman's ball is numbered 08. I like it.

I can't believe his ball mark stopped his ball from continuing to back up. I mean, what are the chances of that?

I hate when that happens to me on par 5s from 200+ lol

Cabrera did the same thing yesterday on 12 I think. Ball jumped forward and then spun back and hit his mark slowing it down. They jokingly called it a veteran move.

Where are you guys watching? I am on Masters.com watching Amen corner. Any other streams or anything?

Where are you guys watching? I am on Masters.com watching Amen corner. Any other streams or anything?
That's it for me....unless there are others.

Back