2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Did you see on the Tracker where Tiger's drive ended up on 11?

They wont show the featured groups until they reach the back 9. Rory's group will probably come on around 4pm.

TW_zpsn8zspbj6.png

Dj starting out with a double bogey. Solid.

I think you could have through all the channels. Masters.com 15 and 16 would have shown the ones I was using as an example.

In the end, doesn't matter to me, I like watching him play here more than any other course on tour. But I LOVE watching the Masters because of the course. So seeing everyone play on it is good by me.

Yeah, I dont disagree. What I was referring to was the fact that we saw all of his shots on the TV coverage and he was one of the featured groups on Masters.com. Not sure what anybody else could ask for, but I know some like seeing every single one.

Weird. I dont remember seeing him yesterday. I must have just missed it. Thanks

I was bouncing between them as well, and I didn't see any Tiger in the featured group on Masters.com, so you're not alone. Might have been after I left work.

Well...apparently Tiger knows a secret tee shot location.

Quite the recovery on 11 for Tiger

I was bouncing between them as well, and I didn't see any Tiger in the featured group on Masters.com, so you're not alone.

was real late in the day.

dang great shot by tiger

Wow...Sergio played brilliantly yesterday and now it's all falling apart. Unless he arrests his decline, he's on track to miss the cut.

Hell of a recovery shot by Tiger

O'Meara to -3. Damn that is impressive.

Billy Horschel's pants should be in the Future THP items suggestions thread.

Els in the house at even par on the round, -5 overall. I'm sure he would have like to do better, but that is pretty solid for Ernie.

Spieth...

Damn, Spieth is playing some freaking golf.

Augusta may have to Spieth proof their course. Amazing.

I feel like Bill Raferty should announce the masters. Tiger Woods in the trees, the swings AND HE STICKS IT CLOSE! Now a putt for birdie, DRAINS IT. ONIONS!!!

Back