The Walking Dead is on again!

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
Nice!!!!! Retribution time for the group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Love The Walking Dead. One of the few shows I still get excited for each week.

The Walking Dead is on again!

My family is so into this. My 14 yr old daughter has different pictures with 3 characters from the Walking Dead conventions. Daryl is coming to a convention in the Dallas area in a month or two. Got to get tickets for that photo op!!!

Tonight's episode looked like a bomb as half of the season was. Then shortly after the zombie closeline I quickly changed my mind. Rick finally is being the leader again and standing up . Makes me want to watch and see what happens next. Was about to give up on the series if this episode had no action.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Tonight's episode looked like a bomb as half of the season was. Then shortly after the zombie closeline I quickly changed my mind. Rick finally is being the leader again and standing up . Makes me want to watch and see what happens next. Was about to give up on the series if this episode had no action.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

This should be a good season as there is a major showdown with Neegan's group.

You must read the comics.

That's how my wife and I got into this from day one. We heard they were making the series and the local library had a few books of the comics. I like how they stuck to the story but weren't afraid of adding or keeping characters for the tv show. They put the graphic in graphic novels to be sure. I told my daughter she cant read those yet.

That's how my wife and I got into this from day one. We heard they were making the series and the local library had a few books of the comics. I like how they stuck to the story but weren't afraid of adding or keeping characters for the tv show. They put the graphic in graphic novels to be sure. I told my daughter she cant read those yet.

They are definitely graphic. How old is your daughter? Mine is now 16.

I started with the show. My daughter poked up the show about 3 years ago and binge watched to catch up. We both started the comic after season 6 and are now caught up.

It is interesting reading especially with the character differences and the direction both are taking.

Have you ever taken your family to Atlanta? We did a family weekend and did the walking dead tour. Drove all over the area to see places that they did filming. Had a blast and recommend it to any walking dead fan.

They are definitely graphic. How old is your daughter? Mine is now 16.

I started with the show. My daughter poked up the show about 3 years ago and binge watched to catch up. We both started the comic after season 6 and are now caught up.

It is interesting reading especially with the character differences and the direction both are taking.

Have you ever taken your family to Atlanta? We did a family weekend and did the walking dead tour. Drove all over the area to see places that they did filming. Had a blast and recommend it to any walking dead fan.

She is 14 so having her NOT read the Governor/Micheone chapters is crucial!
I've been to Atlanta but not recently. That would be a cool trip though!

She is 14 so having her NOT read the Governor/Micheone chapters is crucial!
I've been to Atlanta but not recently. That would be a cool trip though!

Definitely understand you decision on that segment it was really graphic.

My daughter loved the walking dead tours. We did a couple of paid tours and saw lots of great stuff. There is a great store and "museum" in Senoia which is where Woodbury and Alexandria were filmed. I had found a google map with lots of off filming sites identified so we drive around sightseeing. If you go during filming it is possible to see the actors.

This should be a good season as there is a major showdown with Neegan's group.

That would make me happy plus the new group they met with at the end. Allies?

Sent from my SM-G900W8

I liked the first episode a lot. The zombie clothesline was creative and interesting. I am excited for the remainder of the season.

That would make me happy plus the new group they met with at the end. Allies?

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Supposedly the female group they stumbled upon will join up to defeat Neegan

I love this show.

Only watched about 2/3 of the first episode from this season, I am really looking forward to the rest. I wasn't a huge fan of last season or half season whatever you want to call it. I think Jeffery Dean Morgan does an awesome job playing Negan, but I can't stand the character. Looking forward to Rick taking charge again.

Back