e1iterate

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Can anyone direct me to something free? Turbo Tax wants me to pay 35 dollars because I have a 1099-sa. Is there anything online that would offer free services for someone with a 1099-sa?

hr block maybe this year?

I think H&R Block is offering free services this year.

However, I pay the $35 for Turbo Tax every year and have never been let down.

I think H&R Block is offering free services this year.

However, I pay the $35 for Turbo Tax every year and have never been let down.

Turbo tax was always good for me, last 2 years we have gone to an accountant and we pay him $200. Has more than paid for itself each year and hoping to get him all our info this week so I can find out how bad both state and Federal our going to come at me.

Turbo tax was always good for me, last 2 years we have gone to an accountant and we pay him $200. Has more than paid for itself each year and hoping to get him all our info this week so I can find out how bad both state and Federal our going to come at me.

Im going to have my accountant do my personal taxes this year, she typically only does my business taxes, but might as well add on to what I am already paying her for.

Im going to have my accountant do my personal taxes this year, she typically only does my business taxes, but might as well add on to what I am already paying her for.

There were some things we didn't know we could deduct (my wife has her own coaching/training business) and having a professional not only saved us money, but tons of time since we gave them to him and he filed everything within a week. Good luck, hope it works out well for you!

There were some things we didn't know we could deduct (my wife has her own coaching/training business) and having a professional not only saved us money, but tons of time since we gave them to him and he filed everything within a week. Good luck, hope it works out well for you!

Thanks buddy. Hopefully she can find some deductions I didnt know I had!

maybe free tax usa

I stopped doing my own taxes with TurboTax about 10 years ago after an IRS audit. Each year since our tax accountant has saved us way more than her tax preparation fee. The fact that the federal tax code now is 75,000 pages might have something to do with why we need a professional to maximize our deductions.:banghead:

I can ask my CPA about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

freetaxusa.com did the trick

glad I could help. Good luck

I've used FreeTaxUsa for 8 years now and it's fantastic. Check it out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Glad you found a good resource.

Between my business and investment stuff, my accountant is worth her weight in gold. Costs a decent chunk but I know it's done right! Since I incorporated I write off sooo much more including golf and golf trips.

First year we're doing our taxes jointly, might look at an accountant or do Turbo Tax we'll figure it out.

I have no advise on where to file, but F@#$% taxes. That is all.

Back