Under Armour UA Drive One Shoe Preview

4 rounds in 3 days and no issues. Very happy with these and got comments about them all weekend about the looks. It's a great start for UA in the golf shoe business.
Great to hear. I'm eyeing up the black pair as my next shoe purchase

And I'm seriously pondering the grey pair.

Under Armour site say's SOLD OUT!!!

I'm an UA fan. When they come back in stock, I may grab a pair.

I like the profile, wish the logo was a bit understated but that is UA. It will come down to fit and feel. Great first shoe. Their entire footwear line has improved a lot from a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the profile, wish the logo was a bit understated but that is UA. It will come down to fit and feel. Great first shoe. Their entire footwear line has improved a lot from a couple of years ago.

Still looking to get me hands on a pair at some point

They are good, every bit of good in all areas (traction, comfort, stable)
How about durability? (Wear and Tear???)

Too early to tell but haven't noticed anything yet.
Seen any news on when they are going to be available again?

I was so jealous of Fup when I saw him with these on Saturday. They looked sharp!

So I thought these looked like soccer cleats on TV and in pictures, but seeing these in person and Ron aka lightningbolt saying how he like them they are sharp! They look a ton better in person.

Anyone know when they'll be getting more in to order?

Nothing but great things to say about these. Looks, comfort, etc. I've been wearing last year's Tigers for about a year and these already feel like they conform to my foot better.

Icey, I confirmed that these aren't coming back out but they are making a different version to be released in early '16.

spieth.jpg

Glad to see you enjoying these. Still love these bad boys.

These are just a tad too narrow for me. Think I am going to sell them as much as it pains me, it pains my feet even more after an 18 hole round

I wish they would have made these more widely available. I'm a sucker for UA gear and could use some more golf shoes.

I wish they would have made these more widely available. I'm a sucker for UA gear and could use some more golf shoes.

Get on their Twitter account. That's how these were had and were around for a few days upon release.

Get on their Twitter account. That's how these were had and were around for a few days upon release.
Thanks just followed them.

Feet don't lie! They probably know first version was a tab narrow and will fix next time. They are in a great place. This is not their core business so they can take their time and learn how to build great shoes.

Back