2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Is this in his river shoes or real golf shoes?

Cowboy Boots, golf shoes or hobbit shoes doesn't matter to me

course is 72.3/134 @ 6485 yards from blue. pretty short from white (6077) and pretty long from black (7011) so it will be interesting to see how JB sets it up.

TIPS!!!! We're internet golfers!

Lots of irons off the tee... I like it.

My clubs are all cleaned up and ready to go! Just a few more days, I'm so ready for this.

Looking forward to following along with you guys this weekend.

Seriously thinking about getting some new irons... Probably a horrible idea so close to the event...

For those coming in and that will be there Friday night, THP is looking at Meet & Greet options if there is interest. This will be held at a restaurant close to the hotel listed in the 1st post. If you plan on making it, please post in this thread and let us know. Obviously with a group this size, limited choices are available and we have a place picked out that works but we need to know how many will be joining us.

I'll have 4-5 guys with me and we will be there as well, can head right over to wherever it is after our round if need be

The NE Ohio guys will all be coming to the Meet & Greet (Not sure who's in my car but if we have to drive straight from the course we will)

I am just waiting to hear back from a few more about the meet and greet. I also sent out a PM for SATURDAY'S dinner so everyone has the details.

Seriously thinking about getting some new irons... Probably a horrible idea so close to the event...

I built clubs the night before and day of my departure for an event last year and played well, but I'd wIt till after trying the new Bridgestone stuff.

Why? An easy course like Old Silo is perfect for breaking in new sticks...

I am just waiting to hear back from a few more about the meet and greet. I also sent out a PM for SATURDAY'S dinner so everyone has the details.

everyone respond so we can get some pairings!

disclaimer: everyone responding does not guarantee pairings announcement, it is just me reaching...

Rambler and MSH134 are in for meet and greet

Yep, I'm an idiot... I just ordered new irons. They will arrive Thursday and I will be hitting them for the first time when I arrive in Lexington...

2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Yep, I'm an idiot... I just ordered new irons. They will arrive Thursday and I will be hitting them for the first time when I arrive in Lexington...

Haha. What did you get?

Was talking to rob about this tonight. ...really looking forward to this weekend

Haha. What did you get?

Ping i25s. at Edwin Watts, I was hitting them and loved them. Told them I wasn't going to buy because I have to trade my SLDR irons in for them and that I was leaving for Lexington. They got their Ping regional rep on the phone and and he made some calls and guaranteed they will be here Thursday by noon. They also told me to hang on to my current irons just in case, which was nice of them.

I will also have you guys know that this is my first organized golf event. I've never played with people outside of those I work with. I am apprehensive, but looking forward to it!

I will also have you guys know that this is my first organized golf event. I've never played with people outside of those I work with. I am apprehensive, but looking forward to it!

We're all here just to have a good time. I'd venture to say a lot of folks here will be making their first swings on Friday or Saturday this year. Just enjoy the course and the THPers as well!

Just be yourself man! That's all we are going to be. You are going to see how cool THP events can be. People you've never met face to face will seem like long lost friends. Its good stuff!

Back