Unofficial Indianapolis, IN Outing - August 18-20th

Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me down as a solid maybe. August is a ways out, if I don't have a major conflict I should be good to go though and Indy isn't that bad of a drive. I need to play with some more THP'ers anyway!

Put me down as a solid maybe. August is a ways out, if I don't have a major conflict I should be good to go though and Indy isn't that bad of a drive. I need to play with some more THP'ers anyway!
I like it! Hope the schedule works out!

Gotcha in my man. Hope you can make the trip.

Carpool?

Put me down as a maybe as well.

Carpool?

Put me down as a maybe as well.

Love it. Hope to see you here.

Love it. Hope to see you here.

It would help me to get an idea RE: cost. I can surf the websites of the courses you mentioned unless you plan to try to get some group deals or something...?

Either way I'm always happy to play with THPers.

It would help me to get an idea RE: cost. I can surf the websites of the courses you mentioned unless you plan to try to get some group deals or something...?

Either way I'm always happy to play with THPers.

Once I get a better idea of how many we might have, I plan on calling the courses to see if they can cut a deal for us. Purgatory will probably be in the $55 dollar range for twilight Friday afternoon. Kampen has group rates for $75 if over 12 in the group. Also includes range balls. Sunday we can play by ear and find a good rate for the local offerings.

For me, I'm just going to stash away $10 a week from now until the event and will have plenty to cover the entire weekend.

I really can't argue with this :)

We will be in buffalo. Shall I add you to the confirmed list?

Getting a little personal now, aren't we?

Haha. I was hoping no one would quote it before I got the edit in. Stupid cellphone keypad

Also, once we get closer to numbers confirmed, I can shop around the local hotels for deals for anyone staying overnight Friday and/or Saturday.

I lived in Lafayette for a couple of years and Kampen is a real handful. I've heard the same about Purgatory.

Put me down as a maybe.

I've only played 9 holes in Indiana so maybe that shouldn't count towards playing in all 50 states? I might have to go on the maybe list and there are convenient nonstop flights to/from NJ.

Could be fun!
Put me as a possible.
No air hockey table, but we can find one for you to lose on...again.
I've only played 9 holes in Indiana so maybe that shouldn't count towards playing in all 50 states? I might have to go on the maybe list and there are convenient nonstop flights to/from NJ.
9 holes doesn't count. Hopefully the dates work and you can join us!

Back