Unofficial Indianapolis, IN Outing - August 18-20th

I'm in. I have lots of work going on in Ft. Wayne so I can piggy back this onto a trip up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I lived in Lafayette for a couple of years and Kampen is a real handful. I've heard the same about Purgatory.

Put me down as a maybe.

Got ya down. Purgatory is a fun little track. Challenging, but fun.

I've only played 9 holes in Indiana so maybe that shouldn't count towards playing in all 50 states? I might have to go on the maybe list and there are convenient nonstop flights to/from NJ.

I think you can claim it on a technicality, but why leave it to that? 36 holes will clear up any dilemma that might be there.

I'm in. I have lots of work going on in Ft. Wayne so I can piggy back this onto a trip up there.

Heeyyyyoooo! Love it. Now I need to go find some nice cigars.

Heeyyyyoooo! Love it. Now I need to go find some nice cigars.

I'll bring the cigars!

Sign me up fellas. Too close to home lol. Indy you live close, btw we still need to hit buffer park.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sunday round could be, buffer 9 hole... lol

Sign me up fellas. Too close to home lol. Indy you live close, btw we still need to hit buffer park.

There he is! Was wondering when you'd make an appearance again. And yes, we need some buffer park action stat.

Ooo... I like this. I have to be honest though, the driving influence to any golf trips I take is the timing of the Branson outing. So please put me in as interested and once the schedules sort themselves out, I'll know much better.

Ooo... I like this. I have to be honest though, the driving influence to any golf trips I take is the timing of the Branson outing. So please put me in as interested and once the schedules sort themselves out, I'll know much better.

Sounds good man. Hope to have you down.

Also, I am certain I could get Mike driving manual within 30 minutes, easy peasy.

Man, I really wish the dates worked. I definitely miss teeing it up with amsmith. Have fun guys should be a fun time. I really need to play this Purgatory place.

There he is! Was wondering when you'd make an appearance again. And yes, we need some buffer park action stat.
Ive been on a hiatus for awhile with the crappy weather. Hope to get out swinging sticks soon.

Put me in that maybe column. Long way out but I can probably swing it!

Man, I really wish the dates worked. I definitely miss teeing it up with amsmith. Have fun guys should be a fun time. I really need to play this Purgatory place.
Make it work. I'll find the ice cream ☺️

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yep

I'm off that weekend and don't see any problems with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nice! Looking forward to teeing it up.

Well, that's too bad. MSH is out. His car habits are unacceptable.
Gee you almost hurt the last feeling in my body Rambler but I am getting in the car even if I have to hurt someone

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I need to make this happen! I'm a Boiler and spent lots of hours in Harry's. Fun place. My advice for Kampen is make sure you pick the correct tees. The Ackerman Hills course is across the street and reopened in July/August '16 after an extensive renovation by Pete Dye. Both courses are fabulous. We did their play all day special ($100) last year and got in 3 rounds.

I have customers in IN and Chicago. Little early to predict a meeting in August but.......

Unofficial Indianapolis, IN Outing - August 18-20th

I need to make this happen! I'm a Boiler and spent lots of hours in Harry's. Fun place. My advice for Kampen is make sure you pick the correct tees. The Ackerman Hills course is across the street and reopened in July/August '16 after an extensive renovation by Pete Dye. Both courses are fabulous. We did their play all day special ($100) last year and got in 3 rounds.

I have customers in IN and Chicago. Little early to predict a meeting in August but.......

Aaron and I debated Kampen vs Ackerman. Have had the chance to play both and I would say Kampen is a little more established right now. A little more challenging. Ackerman is absolutely gorgeous and the 2nd best greens I played on last year. Just like the layout of Kampen a little more and want to make sure everyone gets the best bang for their buck on Saturday. Hope you can make the trip!

And you've been added to the maybe list .

Very, very, interested in joining this event. Agree with your course selection. Kampen vs Ackerman for one round...Kampen is the clear winner. Kampen is very unique, challenging, and not as hard as it looks.

I am going to put in for that Friday off and see where it goes from there...
I don't see any problem.

I don't know if I can keep up with you kids on the nightlife aspect....
I can try though.

I might be able to swing taking a ride down for this sounds like it would be a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back