2017 SuperStroke Putter Grips Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Dean walks you through their putter grip lineup and this thread can be used for all of the grip feedback from those that are using SuperStroke.

I really want to try a Pistol style.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Id love to try a flatso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved the video you guys shot that had the random dude videobomb Dean. I recently started using an Odyssey Tank #7. I've heard the Superstroke grips that come stock are slightly different in the way they counterbalance the putter. Really curious about switching to a flatso or pistol with a counterbalance weight but I'm not entirely sure of the calculation that gets the swingweight to feel similar.

Good stuff, I really enjoyed this segment from the show. Dean did his homework

Really good segment. I stopped using superstroke last year and my putting improved, though I might need to give the pistol a look.

Hope to meet No Taper Larry one day :bananadance:

I need to get another pistol grip. Absolutely loved it on my last putter.

I wonder... if you see No Taper Larry just standing around somewhere is it ok to tackle him?

I need to get another pistol grip. Absolutely loved it on my last putter.

Haven't tried the pistol grip yet but I should before my next grip change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've long been a huge fan of Super Stroke grips, have been gaming them for years. The fact that No Taper Larry layed out Wardy made me an even bigger fan of the brand.

Nice rundown Dean. Pistol grip has my attention.

You know, the more I think on it, wardy beat down no taper Larry... I mean sure, no taper Larry takes him down, but when he comes up he is broken in half... don't mess with wardy
a5b2a9e9dd2724bd9a309229da08f963.jpg

I've long been a huge fan of Super Stroke grips, have been gaming them for years. The fact that No Taper Larry layed out Wardy made me an even bigger fan of the brand.

Twice.

My Toulon has the Pistol GT and it will be my first time using it. Right now it seems a little small compared to what ive used in the past but i like it

My Toulon has the Pistol GT and it will be my first time using it. Right now it seems a little small compared to what ive used in the past but i like it
I like the geometry of that grip, the semi-reminder down the back just feels right

I've been a Superstroke fan for a long time now. I was a Slim 1.0 for the longest until the Pistol GT Tour came out. Such a great grip for me and provides a great connection to the putter imo.

Add me as another for the gt tour. By far my favorite putter grip

I love the Pistol GT. Great feel and shape.

I'm happy they brought back the midnight series.

Was a Flatso guy until the Pistol Came out. It's on all my putters. 2.0 counter balance. Only way I'll roll. Now if they can equal or beat the UTx for regular grips I'll be all 14.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks to a recommendation from 6435 I put the pistol on a previous putter and it changed performance for the better. I need to get one installed on my current putter

Back