2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

ATTENTION:

The restaurant is requesting an official headcouont ASAP, so if you are planning to bring a guest and have not contacted me about it yet, please do so right away. If I do not hear from you by the end of the day tomorrow, then your guest will unfortunately not be able to join us.

Thanks!

Bumping again! And please remember, we have to pay for your meal so if you do not plan to attend the dinner, please let us know ASAP so we can remove you from the headcount as well.

Just to be clear, the restaurant is about 25 minutes or so from the course, taking you closer to downtown Lexington. The restaurant is called Saul Good and the location for our dinner is at the address below:

Hamburg Center
  • 1808 Alysheba Way
  • Lexington, Kentucky 40509

I'll be at the dinner but with no guest.

I'll be at dinner. No guest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louann and I will be attending dinner.
I'll also send PM, and payment.

I need this event something fierce right meow! Can't wait to hang with Internet friends ands hit some Bridgestone gear

I need this event something fierce right meow! Can't wait to hang with Internet friends ands hit some Bridgestone gear

cat-to-be-kitten-me-right-meow.jpg

Bumping again! And please remember, we have to pay for your meal so if you do not plan to attend the dinner, please let us know ASAP so we can remove you from the headcount as well.

Just to be clear, the restaurant is about 25 minutes or so from the course, taking you closer to downtown Lexington. The restaurant is called Saul Good and the location for our dinner is at the address below:

Hamburg Center
  • 1808 Alysheba Way
  • Lexington, Kentucky 40509

I've never heard of this restaurant.

I can't wait to see who my teammate is. That way we can start trash talking.... LOL I kid but seriously. Can't wait to see who I'm paired with.

Louann and I will be attending dinner.
I'll also send PM, and payment.

MS,
Please send the PM soon on this, we need it confirmed since we have to notify the restaurant VERY VERY soon.

MS,
Please send the PM soon on this, we need it confirmed since we have to notify the restaurant VERY VERY soon.

Not very soon, we need to notify them TONIGHT! They said they need final headcount by the end of the day today. If I don't hear from people by tonight, you CANNOT bring a guest.

I'll be at dinner with no guest.

No guest for me.

I'll be at dinner with no guest

No guest for me

I'll be at dinner. No guest

Would be a solid bday present!

Yeah, but then again I like the prospect of being custom fit for irons.

I'm not kitten ewe!!!

I know some team will go cowzy low to take home the Heinz.

Good luck to the competitors, if it wasn't my birthday I'd be there

It is my birthday weekend. And I will be there. What's your excuse? I hope my teammate and I take home the win and add an Invi tag next to our names.

I can't wait to see who my teammate is. That way we can start trash talking.... LOL I kid but seriously. Can't wait to see who I'm paired with.

Agreed. Always fun playing with new people :)

Not very soon, we need to notify them TONIGHT! They said they need final headcount by the end of the day today. If I don't hear from people by tonight, you CANNOT bring a guest.

GolferGal, I will not be going to dinner Saturday evening.

I plan to be at the meal if I don t shame my partner so bad that I am told to go eat at MacD

1 week away!

Well... Looks like the weather will be... um....

Don't sweat it yet. The forecast for this area will change two or three times before Wednesday. Pack your rain gear but don't be surprised if it's sunny all three days

Back