Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rambler and I are stopped at a gas station for what is guaranteed to be the grossest Subway sandwich I've ever had. Extremely old BBQ pork hot dogs were also an option. And I almost took out the sandwich makers fingers with the glass that "protects" the meat. An overall glorious experience.

Don't these look delicious?
864687d0e322e07aac440106658bda8c.jpg
That place was ummmmm.... interesting.

Trying to decide if I should run out to the garage and grab the clubs and clean 'em for this. Hmmm, I think I just stay here on the couch.

Trying to decide if I should run out to the garage and grab the clubs and clean 'em for this. Hmmm, I think I just stay here on the couch.
Hah.. I should do this... they haven't gotten a cleaning yet this year!

Any 62° or 64° wedges in there by chance? Been thinking of tinkering around with one.

I will bring you one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome to meet everyone tonight!

Yawn!... Northern Illinois contingent is getting closer. About 50 minutes left. Then, a good sleep followed by a day full of drivers and golf. And drivers. And Jucy Lucys.

Anybody know if 94 will be open by 6 am? Planning on leaving early and finding a solid breakfast in the Woodbury area. Will check in am

" " "I got a post hole digger too. Whats that have to do with the weather?!" " "

Anybody know if 94 will be open by 6 am? Planning on leaving early and finding a solid breakfast in the Woodbury area. Will check in am

" " "I got a post hole digger too. Whats that have to do with the weather?!" " "

Closed from 10pm Friday until 5 am Monday.

Wow that was quick thanks. Guess ill give myself an xtra half hour an take 494

Where you thinking about grabbing breakfast? Id like to get a good meal in before the day begins!

Aaaand we made it. See everyone in the morning!

See everyone in the morning, if you forgot anything golf related, post in here and I will see if I can drum something up out of the golf corner for you.

Just an FYI to everyone attending: Since I am familiar with the area, I would suggest taking Lake Road to Wedgewood Drive to get to the course. The other option is to come from Bailey Road but you end up having to weave your way thru a neighborhood to get to the course. One wrong turn and it can be difficult to find your way. Lake Road to Wedgewood Drive gives you a straight shot to the course.

Just thought I would bump this for in the morning.

Perkis and I are on the way. See you guys about 730

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not forget guys there will be a new thread for driver testing.

On my way!!?

A perfect day to Golf!! uploadfromtaptalk1431772458777.jpg

Suited up and ready to go.
1570248642872bc96a4aeec0933440b1.jpg

WTF? Collared shirt?

Little twist today with Vegas scoring. You must use each persons score as the fist number at least one hole per side.

Same lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back