New Budget Deal for THPers

Wow, those Biodrive leathers are a steal at that price.

I'm eyeing those too. I might even be able to wear those at the office during nice weather without people noticing.

Yeah we noticed some THPers wanted smaller purchases that didn't quite total $100 from the last coupon, so this should help.
Some killer shoe deals on there right now.

yes sir. snagged some boosts.

Some Dryjoys or biodrives in ponder mode.

Well I can surely find one golf item that I need for this year. Great deal here.

I wish I wasn't so picky about golf shoes....

I wish I wasn't so picky about golf shoes....

I have 137 pairs and am still super picky. Its why I am ordering more BioDrive Leathers.

Awesome, thanks for this.

I have 137 pairs and am still super picky. Its why I am ordering more BioDrive Leathers.

I have owned, FootJoy Classics, AdiPures (OG's) Like 3 pairs and a pair of Nike Tours?? I will look into the BioDrive. I love leather golf shoes. I really want to buy the Puma SF Lux Limited's.

Sweet. I used the last one. Not sure if I need this one for anything but I will look!

I have owned, FootJoy Classics, AdiPures (OG's) Like 3 pairs and a pair of Nike Tours?? I will look into the BioDrive. I love leather golf shoes. I really want to buy the Puma SF Lux Limited's.

The BioDrive line has a slightly wider toe bed, so comfort in long days, especially when humid is a huge plus.

Sweet deal!!

Used to wear puma. Not I use freestyles from FJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FJ are extremely comfortable and I like the colors you can get them in. Also interested in the adidas boost line up. They look great!

Yeah we noticed some THPers wanted smaller purchases that didn't quite total $100 from the last coupon, so this should help.
Some killer shoe deals on there right now.

that's exactly what I am going to use them for. Puma Ignite spikeless will be mine.

Used to wear puma. Not I use freestyles from FJ

these are my fav shoes. I just wish a couple of the spike housing didn't come out.. have had bad luck with FJ shoes

A single item discount is great as I am not looking to place a large order.

Great deal. Ponder mode activated

Back