Golf shoes with White Soles

hackernation

One shot at a time
Reaction score
Handicap
The soles of my golf shoes is turning yellowish in color, anything I could use to make it look whiter?

The soles of my golf shoes is turning yellowish in color, anything I could use to make it look whiter?

Depends on the material, but I would start by trying a magic eraser and cleaning with that.

Don't feel bad. Mine are stained red from walking on red dirt. I've have found nothing to remove the redness. GL

I'd sure like to know what works, the Magic Eraser didn't work for me on my Ecco's; I love the Ecco shoes but they are the most difficult golf shoes I've ever owned to keep clean!

I'd sure like to know what works, the Magic Eraser didn't work for me on my Ecco's; I love the Ecco shoes but they are the most difficult golf shoes I've ever owned to keep clean!

I have Eccos too and they are indeed difficult

I have never found anything that works, good luck!

I second the magic eraser

Personally only thing I have found to fix this is new shoes. But if you find a way to "bring the white back" post it up as Id be interested to try it.

Clorox cleanup (contains bleach) does work depending on what the sole material is. I use it on the white lowers of my Nike FI Impact shoes with reasonable success.

Not sure if it's sold in the US, but I use Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White. Couple of spoons in lukewarm water and scrub the shoes with a textured towel, works amazingly well.

Back