The Jordan Spieth Thread

So much for the homegrown nice boy. Knew it was all a smoke and mirrors trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully he learns from this, along with his friends, that anything can get out there. He'll be under the microscope for as long as he is relevant on tour.

Does it bother me personally? No.

Do I think he needs to watch himself because there are many who will be bothered and call it inappropriate for young fans? Yes.

One photo destroys that?

Agree with Canadan, I know there WILL be a firestorm about this pic, but come on, the kid is goofing off and having a fun time. Sure it got a little vulgar, but you know what? Give many 21 year olds the life he has now, and the money, and see how much worse it turns out.

Harmless tomfoolery is all this is haha

One photo destroys that?

As many of his fans are younger, it sends the wrong message. Everyone portrays him as a quite well mannered kid. Personally I do not care but kids pick up that stuff quick

One photo destroys that?

I agree. One photo does not tell a story or make a life. I've done a hell of a lot worse. He is 21 years old. He has plenty of time to grow up and I'm sure he will. Not a big deal.

If this is influencing kids, I hate to see what the **** they watch on TV does.

I don't see this as being much of a problem. I think it would be a little different if he had a pattern of acting like this, but as far as I know he doesn't.

I can tell you that he is a very nice kid that comes from a great family. This picture doesn't change that

No kidding. As a dad TV is scary.

Jordan gave his buddies the finger, big deal

You got that right. Have we really dumbed down this much?

That pic doesn't change my opinion about him at all, it just made me laugh and I thought I'd share. I do agree with the Jameis/Johnny comparison though. Completely different if it were them.

The kid is 21 having some fun after winning something most of us just dream about participating in. I have no problem with this let him do him.

I wonder if he always travels on the UA jet, or if they hooked up their new champion.

UA contacted the Tour after Jordan won and said they would be taking care of all flights to media outlets this week

If this photo changes your opinion of him, you were looking for a reason to dislike him to begin with.

my wife shoots the bird at me all the time. i wish other people could see what a horrible person she is. /s

Hahaha wow. Some good points being made in here.

If giving the ol' 2-finger salute makes someone a hooligan I guess I hang around with some really unsavory types. Think of the children!!

I know for a fact that if this was Manziel I would have been called out on the forums for even being a fan of the guy lol funny how this will be given a pass. I'm glad my 5 year old who's new favorite golfer is "Jordan Speet" didn't see this

He should clearly be banished from the earth. This is simply unbelievable. What next, clubbing baby seals?

LOL

Honestly most definitely dont have an issue with it. In fact I think just about everybody doesnt have a problem with it. I was just pointing out the parallels that we see from various athletes.

How long will this mud slinging and dragging him through the manure last. It's very Tiger Woods thread really. This on a photo that perhaps lacks authenticity. But I guess we stone them first then ask questions.

She was, and even *gasp* drinking beer out of the U.S. Open trophy. The horror! :alien:

I thought drinking beer from your trophy is customary.

Back