TaylorMade Debuts Outlet Store

Here now it's open have launch monitors and fitters for free. Will upload pics later

Really?! Wow that's cool!

Think it's just for the opening. The guy said they are opening 10 of them around the country this year

Is it all clubs and accessories or do they have apparel there also?

Is the pricing any better than say the clearance rack at Galaxy or Smith ?

Is it all clubs and accessories or do they have apparel there also?
Looks like some apparel in the background of the twitter pic GG posted.

Cool looking store, I wonder if them having an outlet store is going to bring the "Wal-Mar" moniker into the fold in a few years Or if this is going to be a complete bust.

Apparel shoes clubs balls gloves ball markers and everything pricong wasn't amazing sldr driver was 225

543a1afc297400671bf80390ee186e28.jpg
d1e111d11e410366bd138e6ca0408fe1.jpg
799b24c6b67276e8cd642f191d59d4e5.jpg
79a962591eee231883b2f7ae127e2918.jpg
a07c8423704938d312cc3cf63e00bf52.jpg
5a558d3304feddf8a62ea976068377ca.jpg

As you can see they have everything from sldr and older. Putting green in the middle. Lethal up to 144 count, project a, and everything inbetween.
The outside hitting setup was the launch monitor and demo clubs. crazy thing is the adidas outlet literally right across from it was cheaper for apparel.

Probably have to check it out probably fully stocked since they come out with new equipment about twice a year and in Myrtle have to make a weekend out of it

Probably have to check it out probably fully stocked since they come out with new equipment about twice a year and in Myrtle have to make a weekend out of it

There were tons of sldr and jetspeed clubs. They had a good amount of putters from ghost to spider.

I posted some pics they had lethal project a tpx tp and apparel they had everything you could want from pants to shirts to polos and shoes. But directly across from it is the adidas outlet with better pricing on shows and apparel.

I'm going to have to run down there next week sometime just to check it out. I wonder if the prices on the Lethal bulk packs are better than their online price.

pumbaa, did they have any Adams equipment?

pumbaa, did they have any Adams equipment?

They at did have some of the older Adams equipment in the Myrtle Beach location.

Back