obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
Had a few changes starting the year and I think it's stabilized so now is as good a time as any.

20170216_103652_zps1jba8vmz.jpg

20170216_103931_zpsrowg1pi8.jpg

20170216_103946_zpskp413kyg.jpg

20170216_104004_zpswftcfl3g.jpg

ForgedTec7iron%201_zpsaxrk1nz1.jpg

20170216_104430_zps4ukgpgrx.jpg

20170216_104142-1_zpsfzbaeuuu.jpg

good looking bag, obedt!

Nice setup! Love the driver!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I like that Cobra love in there with some #Own125 Cleveland love in there.

Very nice buddy

Nice setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bag obed!

Nice setup!

Good looking set up buddy! Now how did you get that driver?? lol Great looking selection of clubs man.

Love the forged tec irons. Those are heavy contenders for my next iron set.

That is a solid bag obedt. I love the Cobra influence.

Looking good Obed!

Nice those King forged tec are sweet!

How you like your TFI?

Great looking setup!

Nice those King forged tec are sweet!

Love the forged tec irons. Those are heavy contenders for my next iron set.

Thanks guys! tbanks, I think you would see additional distance and forgiveness compared to the CB3. I was coming from 712 AP1s and forgiveness was surprisingly close (my miss was toe side). Slightly lower launching (maybe just due to the stronger lofts). Liked them a lot with the stock CTLs (which still look pretty darned cool)

How you like your TFI?

Best putter I've owned and it's not really close. I liked the feel off the face but the putter came alive for me when I changed out the stock grip to the Contour 104. I'm trying to get more "straight back-straight through" or at least reduce my arc and results have been improved for me so far this year.

Thanks guys! tbanks, I think you would see additional distance and forgiveness compared to the CB3. I was coming from 712 AP1s and forgiveness was surprisingly close (my miss was toe side). Slightly lower launching (maybe just due to the stronger lofts). Liked them a lot with the stock CTLs (which still look pretty darned cool)

Best putter I've owned and it's not really close. I liked the feel off the face but the putter came alive for me when I changed out the stock grip to the Contour 104. I'm trying to get more "straight back-straight through" or at least reduce my arc and results have been improved for me so far this year.

Interesting....I really like mine too but like you, I'm not sure I'll keep the grip. Otherwise, the milled face is actually really awesome!

Great looking sticks, obed! I expect to see a plummeting handicap from you this year.

Great looking sticks, obed! I expect to see a plummeting handicap from you this year.

I'm hoping for one Eric! Thanks - looks like I'm headed for a drastic swing change so it may climb a bit before coming down. Good thing is I'm making the time for practice this year.

Look forward to teeing it up with you

Great set up man. Play well!

Great looking bag there my man.

Awesome bag!!!

Washed 'em up nice.

f54e0738-e68e-42e4-a0e8-6eb27c547ddd_zpsob3q0y3s.jpg

20170624_125910_zpswygzq23u.jpg

Last edited:
Back