2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

If Spieth were a 14 year old amateur, he would have been penalized by now.

I'm confused? They've only been playing 2.5 hours right? Doesn't seem like that slow of a pace for a Major Sunday especially

Tiger with a FW on 13 and hits it to about 20 feet. Guess everything is feeling good

Spectators.....err I mean Patrons... shoving past women to get near Spieths ball in the rough...classy.
Golf digest taking hidden cam pictures of their 2015 " beautiful women of the masters" as they shove past them . Getting stalker photos

Wait...was Tiger in the fairway on 13?

Been real fortunate to live outside Atlanta for a few years . Looking at those beautiful pines brings back memories . Awesome courses down there and this is the grand daddy of them all
J
Seeing this tourney (even practice round) will be number one on my bucket list

actually that takes place in California....

I'm confused? They've only been playing 2.5 hours right? Doesn't seem like that slow of a pace for a Major Sunday especially

I didnt say his whole round was slow. Been fast in spots considering how few strokes he has. Then in others taking 9 full minutes to hit a shot.

Rory with a great shot too.

Better hope they don't find that baba booey guy

Rory with a great shot on 13.

I didnt say his whole round was slow. Been fast in spots considering how few strokes he has. Then in others taking 9 full minutes to hit a shot.

Makes sense. Just hadn't seemed too slow to me which is why I asked

I think it was more cause he couldn't get the patrons back.

Fantastic touch by Spieth.

What a chip by Jordan!

Great recovery and par

Golf digest taking hidden cam pictures of their 2015 " beautiful women of the masters" as they shove past them . Getting stalker photos

Can't wait to click on those when they come out.

Beauty of a chip by Speith.

38 regular?

TW for eagle!

There's another one of those tap in pars the young man from Texas said he'd like to have today.

See what can happen when you hit fairways, Tiger.

TW got a nice eagle. Finally hit a fairway too.

This game is so much easier from the fairway, isn't it Tiger?

Tiger should try playing from the fairway more often, that worked out for him.

Back