What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jman's sand game was truly impressive. Nutted a bunch of drives as well, it'll all come together in due time.

82: 45/37! SeeMore Giant FGP shaved 5 putts off my second 9 putts vs front 9!

86. It felt like I played better, but I just couldn't putt.

An ugly, ugly, and even uglier 91. 48/43. If it weren't for the fact that it's Masters weekend, I'd still be out there at the chipping green, it felt like my hands were made of absolute lead. I had absolutely no short game. Last 5 scores: 87, 85, 39(9 holes) and 91. Not good for the handicap I'm trying to put together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

86,87,88,89 felt much worse than that. My bad was really really bad this weekend my good was good though. No in between need to get to work and find the swing.

Got out this morning and shot a really blah 41/44 for an 85. No consistency at all today. Off and on with the driver, irons were good, but short game was inconsistent.

Got away with some pulled drives today that would have been round killers on other courses. Setting up a lesson with my coach to figure out what I am doing.

86. It felt like I played better, but I just couldn't putt.
you hit the ball like it was a 78, easily. So many solid tee shots and iron shots. Greens were bad and slow

solid 43-38 for me. Driver was killing me today, if I could've gotten off the tee it would have easily been 3-4 shots lower. Tee game needs work, iron game improving by the week, and short game saves me a lot, it's pretty strong.

Walked 9 holes after Speith had his lead going onto his back nine. Absolutely a gorgeous evening around 68*. Shot a 41 on the back. Pretty uneventful round going onto 18 at 3 over and stuck one in the drink on my approach. Only hit 2 greens and 6/7 fairways and 16 putts.

44/41 for an 85, but had 35 putts - just left too many short.

Shot 38-43-81 today on punched greens. First birdieless round for me in a while, but 11 pars is pretty good too. Just had some moments where my short game really let me down. I only hit 5 greens, but I wasn't missing by much. I had some really manageable pitches and chips that I should be able to snug close, but failed miserably too often. Putting was good though, with 29 putts and driving was solid, hitting 9 FIR. I feel really close to taking the next step though. I just have to tie it all together.

Shot 83/87 for 36 holes today. Putting really let me down. Had 43 putts second round hit everything else good today.

First time out and the course was a swamp. 48-48 for 96. I took a 9 on hole 10 par 4 so cut that out and my back was a little better. 90% of my strokes lost were due to chunk shots, Ive never been able to chip or hit irons from super wet conditions.

Got out early today, starting to hit the ball more consistently.

45/42 = 87

81 Friday, 81 & 74 Saturday, 77 to end on Sunday. Fun playing with the East Texas outing boys!

82 today with 2 triples and 2 doubles. I have a lot of work to put in off the tee, but the rest of my game was in good shape. 4 birdies was the most I've had since PGA National!

Shot a 79 today on a course with atrocious greens. Really didn't matter how you approached them, 5 feet or 50 feet, the green had a mind of its' own when putting.

No matter, ball striking was ever improving as the round went on. I think if I can get on a course that actually allows me to scramble, I'll have a good number to report.

18 this afternoon - course was empty, wind was blowing.
49/48 97 - could not get off the tee with the driver. 3/14 fairways, 9 penalty strokes.
Bright spot - I lost one ball, found three. Did not see any snakes. And this was the first round with fewer than 36 putts! 18/14 for 32!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played at the Noordwijkse GC this weekend, regarded as one of finest links in Europe. Just an amazing track. Course was in great condition, and the greens were incredibly fast.

Shot a 95 (49-46), which is okay, as I should go around in 100 strokes according to the handicap table. But the score is not reflective of my general feeling of the round, cause I don't think I've ever played better golf than this round.Irons were going well, putting was okay, and driving was, given the difficulty and the harsh punishment for missing the fairway, more than acceptable. Had 3 triples which drove up the score after ending up in the thick stuff.

First full round of the season yesterday with Plin, shot a 46/44 = 90. Played one of my most consistent rounds in my whole golfing career. Even with a few sprayed fairway wood shots, I managed to salvage them. Pretty much was a par/bogey round, 1-2 doubles. This gives a lot of promise for the season and my hunt to dip into the 80's again.

First two rounds at my course this year, 81 on Friday and 78 on Sunday. Definitely feels nice getting back on a familiar track.

Played last week -

Normandy Shores and Miami springs, a 106 and 111 respectively.

A couple of blow up holes, but did manage 1 par and 1 birdie!

Looking to improve consistency.

Shot sort of 87 in the strongest wind I've ever played in by far. I say sort of, because it was so hard that the ball never stopped oscillating or moving so I probably incurred numerous penalty strokes. My playing partner who hits a fairly long ball hit one drive of over 300, but came up 10 yards short on a 180 yd par 3 with driver...

Shot a 43/42 for 85 yesterday. New driver settings paid off for best driving day since Feb. 1st. Short game is looking up as well. Irons need some improvement, just not confident when I stand over the ball, which is never good!

11/14 FWY (1 miss was a chip out, but the other two were just a yard off the fairway), 6 GIR, 30 putts with only one 3-putt, 3 penalty strokes.

1 birdie, 9 pars, 5 bogeys and 3 triples. Blow up holes are continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back