M Project Replacement

Luckbox72

Reaction score
Handicap
The Footjoy M Project i my favorite golf shoe. I like the low profile, not big on a raised heal for my gold shoes. The only issue is my current pair has about 2 and half years of play and are starting to loose there form. What would be the shoe that would be closest as a replacement. I still prefer having spikes. I have a couple year old pair of Adidas spikeless that I like the feel but does not have the grip I need. I have found my foot slipping, I use these now mainly at the range to help keep my M project last longer.

I have been trying to find a replacement to my original M-Projects for a few years now... these were my absolute favorite golf shoe, light weight, comfortable for walking, etc. I have worn mine for years and they are durable, but finally starting to look worn..

I would assume that the "Freestyle" would be the closest thing to them... but I didn't have much luck with these as it seemed the heel would slip no matter what size I tried on. I later read that this was a common thing. I recently moved to the Hyperflex and love them, but still nothing was as good as the m-projects in my opinion.

I went from the M Project to the Freestyle and actually like it better. It's just as comfortable, if not more, lighter weight and IMO better looking. Fits me perfectly!

I actually bought two more pair (BOA :D) on sale this winter so I'm set for shoes for the next 3 years at least.

Back