Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I think I have a plus one coming too - if we have room.

List updated for Grins +1

Man..... I'm looking to get out on Saturday too. I'm kicking off the season at Firestone South on Thursday rain or shine, but I was not a happy camper on the front 9 at Roses last time!! If I could play the back 9 four times I would be content. I'll probably try to setup a tee-time at Boulder Creek in the morning.

Man..... I'm looking to get out on Saturday too. I'm kicking off the season at Firestone South on Thursday rain or shine, but I was not a happy camper on the front 9 at Roses last time!! If I could play the back 9 four times I would be content. I'll probably try to setup a tee-time at Boulder Creek in the morning.
Don't want to join us??

Don't want to join us??

I may, waiting to hear back from a few buddies. I really hated the front 9, and the proximity of the houses at Roses, so I would prefer to play anywhere else, lol.

Bump for Saturday

Saturday April 11th
8:30am
Roses Run, $22 or $40 for 36

1. Mikedean441
2. Cbaker2882
3. Grins
4. Robman7 (latest tee time)
5. Pink Panther
6. Grins's friend

Last edited:
I'm solo mike. Both buddies bailed. So we're down to 7

I'm about done with tapatalk. It showed my name on there three times lol

I think I did have you down 2x and then a friend so might have been my bad

Hate to do it but I have to bow out of saturday. Was asked to work and right now I can't turn down a full day of overtime

Bump for Saturday

Saturday April 11th
8:30am
Roses Run, $22 or $40 for 36

1. Mikedean441
2. Cbaker2882
3. Grins
4. Robman7 (latest tee time)
5. Pink Panther
6. Grins's friend

Anyone else want in for saturday? I'll call and change it from 3 groups to 2

Fellas, I got a PM that Dave cannot make it Saturday and nwo Rob and I are out as well. Do you want me to keep 1 tee time for you guys?

That might be better for me too. So I will drop out

ok Grins, you and your +1 can still have a spot if you guys want.

I may try to sneak out later Sunday just to get some swings in once some of the chaos subdues

Mike I'll pass as well. Call me if you do head out Sunday

will do

I will be coming to the Mentor area on Sunday evening through Tuesday.
I am looking for an Inexpensive round for Monday evening.

I will be coming to the Mentor area on Sunday evening through Tuesday.
I am looking for an Inexpensive round for Monday evening.

Phil is more of a help up in that area, Rob and I unfortunately wont be able to tee it up

Hi all,

Last July I moved from my lifetime home in Phoenix, Arizona to Bloomington, Indiana. Obviously this is a big cultural change, and many changes in the golf culture as well. Anybody else out there from Bloomington or nearby? I'd love to hear any recommendations on courses, even if they are nearby. I actually hit up the IU Golf Course driving range today but haven't tried anything else.

Welcome to the area lefty, we got a couple great guys in Indy and I believe a few just south of you.

I get over to Indy to play with that group a couple times a season or we meet up halfway.

Back