2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I pulled Ernie off my fantasy team as part of a massive sell off to raise funds for Tiger, I'll never learn or maybe I'll never figure this thing out lol.

I just suck at fantasy golf, only got 3 guys under par

8 of my 10 guys made the cut. Have 1, 3,and three guys tied at 12.

Was switching up my lineup all week. Settled on 7 players...Woods was not one of them. Walker and Fowler left me disappointed. I have 3 in top 3 including Spieth, then 2 tied for 19th then Fowler, Walker & value pick Lahiri bringing up the rear. I'm okay where I sit.

Seven made the cut, leader and the others inside top twenty. So far...

I had 4 make the cut

I had 7 make the cut, my lowest is T33 right now, and I have 2 in the top 10. I have Watson and Reed in there and they may make the top 10 before it's all said and done.

Right now I have 1, T3, T3. I also only have 5 making the weekend.
The tourney could stop right now, and that would work for me. If memory serves, every time I was in this sort of spot last year I'd wind up with a top 10 and a couple 25s.

The tourney could stop right now, and that would work for me. If memory serves, every time I was in this sort of spot last year I'd wind up with a top 10 and a couple 25s.

I had 10 and was fortunate that 8 made the cut.

5 in the Top 19, 8 total left. All in Top 33

I think we have the same team...

6 of 8 made the cut for me with my 2 20k guys, Grace and Couples missing out. Spieth and Casey at the top, Day, Walker and McIlroy have disappointed.

7 of my 10 made the cut, I have 1st and t3, t19 and then the rest better play some decent golf over the weekend, at least they will get some $$ for me.

I had 2 of my guys out of 8 miss the cut but my other 6 are doing great. Spieth, Johnson, Casey, Mickelson all at or near the top. Sadly though I pulled Hoffman out at the last minute cause I used him a few times allready.

Only had three make the cut. Story of my fantasy year so far. lol

Only 5 in the mix for me, but at least one of them I'd Spieth. I have had a tough time so far this year making good pics.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

7 of 9 made the cut. My best are Speith and Casey. Watson, Bradley, Henley are not doing too bad, althought I thought Watson would be higher. Walker and Fowler have disappointed so far.

I'm into the weekend with
Spieth, Day, Casey, Mickelson, Garcia, and Reed.

8 of 8 into the weekend, best being Speith and Mickelson. Worst being Walker and Morgan Hoffman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm into the weekend with
Spieth, Day, Casey, Mickelson, Garcia, and Reed.
I have the same guys except Garcia and Day I have Johnson and Watson.

I only had one guy miss the cut...pretty astounding for my pathetic picking.

A few weeks ago I was 164, today I broke into the top 10. Number 9 baby and if DJ didn't put that dam ball in the water I'd probably been in the top 5. Bring on Harbor Town.

Moved into the top 10...from 25th last week.

Pick the winner...116 all the way up to .....110

Stayed pat at 33. Disappointed even though I picked the winner. Had a great team until the weekend hit. Thanks a lot Day and DJ. Need to start making up some ground stat.

Up one spot to 20.

Back