2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

You were not alone with this one I dont believe, and a heck of a team. A few had this same team subbing Rose for Phil as well. Its going to be close. That Rose 18th hole kind of mattered. :D
Since i had phil instead of rose, i was praying for Rose to bogey. I felt sort of ashamed afterwards. I hate to wish for bad things in golf, as opposed to someone doing good things

I has spieth, phil, rory, snedeker. Not sure how snedeker counts since he missed the cut.

~Rock

Since i had phil instead of rose, i was praying for Rose to bogey. I felt sort of ashamed afterwards. I hate to wish for bad things in golf, as opposed to someone doing good things

I has spieth, phil, rory, snedeker. Not sure how snedeker counts since he missed the cut.

~Rock

Ditto, Had Speith, Lefty, & Rors with Sneds.

I had Spieth, Stenson, Walker, and Couples.

Yeah, not good hahaha

Matt Kuchar, Jason Day, Rory Mcllroy, Jordan Spieth were my picks. No winning here, -29 for me.

Pretty stupid of me to pick Adam Scott. Did have Rory and Speith.

Pretty stupid of me to pick Adam Scott. Did have Rory and Speith.

Not stupid at all, he did win this thing once you know :)

You wanna know stupid. I subbed Stenson for Spieth in a last minute hunch. Probably wouldn't have mattered, as I also had Jason Day, Dustin Johnson and Kuch.

Just watched the Spieth interview. Man I like that kid even more. I can't believe he's only 21 the way he answers some of those questions and his attitude. Will be rooting for him for a long time to come.

Stark contrast to TW who was so into himself, never gave props to his fellow competitors, never showed humility, kind of disrepectful to the game.

Jordan does show Humility and it shows that his parents raised him to respect those around him and to respect the process. TW was raised to put his foot on your neck and beat your brains in. He was taught to get to the goal at all cost. Both are good but different ways of getting the best out of someone.

Thanking his competitor was cool and part of who he is. I don't think it makes him better than Tiger. An I don't think he disrespected the game.

Stark contrast to TW who was so into himself, never gave props to his fellow competitors, never showed humility, kind of disrepectful to the game.

Well said Freddie. They are both a product of how'd they were raised.

Sure Jordan comes off more humble and respectful. But also I don't remember to many people complaining about Tigers arrogance when he was winning Majors at a faster pace than anyone in history.

Just different personalities and styles.

I had Spieth, Rory, Kuch, and sadly.... Bubba. :arrogant:

I was kinda disappointed in this years masters. Not because Speith blew everyone away but the course seemed MUCH easier than in years past. The greens were comparatively slow and the committee did nothing to speed them up. It was almost too perfect.

I had speith and Rory and jimmy walker and kuch not a bad showing but not enough for the W

I had phil, jordan and Tiger as well as Sneds (MC)

Spieth, Rory, DJ and Kuch for me....-37, DJ hosed me with the double on 16
I think I had the same team Tim. And that was my thoughts about DJ. He had the opportunity to post a great number, but just slipped up there come down the back.

I had Spieth, Kuchar, Bubba and Jimmy. Everyone except Spieth was a massive let down and I would have loved to get a hold of the 815.

Matt Kuchar (+2)
Rory McIlroy (-12)
Henrik Stenson (-4)
Jordan Spieth (-18)

Total combined score: (-32)

I don't even have a chance.

Last edited:
Not a chance for me, but I'm sure someone out there had some great picks and will pick up a great prize pack

I had Spieth, Rory, Patrick Reed, and Kuchar....bummer...

Apparently the final round rebounded nicely in viewers from last year, even with little drama in play.

Having Tiger in the field probably helped even though he had little shot to win.

If my only choice to get into Augusta again was driving with Ian Poulter, I would play a muni. Wont even click it. :D

I assumed Poulter was going to ram that golf cart in front of him. I guess he's not THAT bad.

Also, I thought the Masters banned anyone from video recording magnolia lane.

~Rock

Look video , chappy did a good job on letting us see what a day in the masters looks like. Cherrio'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back