Fs: Aldila rogue max 65s & ogio ozone 2016 stand bag

awtryau89

Reaction score
I have 2 things I need to move. Shipping is included and local pickup is always an option. I will listen to reasonable offers. Let me know if you have any questions.

1. Aldila Rogue Max 65 stiff. Brand new and never seen a round of golf. This came with my Epic SZ and I am using a different shaft and don't need this one. Stock length for a Epic which is 45.5". Callaway adapter and brand new Callaway NDMC Platinum grip.

SOLD

2. Ogio Ozone 2016 Carbon stand bag. This bag is nearly new and mint. I have about 6-8 rounds on it. No scratching on the legs from a cart yet. Has the Shoxx strap system and includes a rain hood. Great bag that is easy to carry due to the great straps. Works great on a cart with the strap tunnel and also works good on a push cart. Nothing better than the Ogio Woode system. Why do you think Callaway bought them?

SOLD

View attachment 26825View attachment 26826View attachment 26824View attachment 26827View attachment 26828View attachment 26829

Last edited:
Bumping this again. I had a few offers at $60 but I would rather keep it than sell it that low. That adapter is worth $30 and is up to $40 ordered through Golfworks. If someone wants to try the shaft without the adapter, I can have it pulled and knock $20 off the price shipped. I'll update the ad as well.

Back