WTB: Sliding weight for GBB driver

choda

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking for the red sliding weight for the GBB driver. I called Callaway and they do not have any so I was hoping a fellow THPer may have one.

Bump!!!!!!

Anyone ?

Since these were never sold separately I highly doubt you will find one. Someone would have to take one off their driver to sell it to you.

What sucks is, I threw away my second sliding weight a couple weeks ago since I didn't need it anymore.

You could call callaway CS but I think you may be SOL friend.

Dam may just have to add some lead tape for some weight. Ill bump this post for a couple more days and maybe Ill get lucky and someone will have an extra there not going to use.

Found it, PM me in the morning...I want to make sure I have the pieces for it...right now there are 3 pieces unassembled. I got it straight from Callaway when I had a GBB but I never used it...don't have my GBB anymore so I can't compare it to make sure.

Found it, PM me in the morning...I want to make sure I have the pieces for it...right now there are 3 pieces unassembled. I got it straight from Callaway when I had a GBB but I never used it...don't have my GBB anymore so I can't compare it to make sure.

PM sent

Back