Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Played 18 with my teammate Jed today. Excited to be hitting the ball better, and excited to see Jed bringing it strong.

Gonna get a good week of practice in. Masters week definitely got my juices flowing!

Business is definitely picking up. Looks like some shaft orders are about to get placed for these guys..

Info just sent to my guys, good luck fellas!

White Pearl! Nice

Shafts ordered. Can't wait to see the world's sexiest wedges with custom white pearl :kbs: shafts!

When you're all following along in July, you'll see white shafts for :wilsonstaff: and black shafts for :bridgestone:

Shafts ordered. Can't wait to see the world's sexiest wedges with custom white pearl :kbs: shafts!

When you're all following along in July, you'll see white shafts for :wilsonstaff: and black shafts for :bridgestone:

Cool stuff! I had black pearl shafts in my Bridgestone black oxide wedges... called them my stealth bombers, and they rocked! You guys are going to have some good looking clubs.

Shaft choice should be made in the next day or so. My 6 iron distance is sort of in a gray area on the online fitting tool, so it's a pretty close race between a couple different shafts.

Cool stuff! I had black pearl shafts in my Bridgestone black oxide wedges... called them my stealth bombers, and they rocked! You guys are going to have some good looking clubs.
All the Wilson guys on #TeamDev already want blue wedge heads and red grips. :D

Such an awesome start to the day with getting our shaft options from our amazing sponsor KBS!

That's why I posted it. :D

Or maybe people could discuss their gear a bit more in the open rather than google chat, email, etc since the event is about the THP Community. We have some great threads on Wilson Staff gear, and even the wedges specifically.

This sound like a pretty sweet combo, think I might be going for the same look.

So what were the shaft options? No limits?

Pretty much everything on the website, minus the limited edition PVD that just popped up on their site, and the custom tours for the irons.

Kevin...Kevin...Kevin....TourV 125's? Sorry just a bit biased but won't back down...so nice.

I played twice this weekend. I wasn't particularly happy with my score yesterday, due to my putting, but I truly made some major strides in my ball striking over the weekend. I started imagining my swing as something less vertical, and am now picturing hitting an outside fastball with a baseball bat. It is making a ton of difference. I suspect I am not hitting the ball quite as far, but I am definitely hitting it straighter. In my mind, it's sort of a Jason Dufner swing.

I played twice this weekend. I wasn't particularly happy with my score yesterday, due to my putting, but I truly made some major strides in my ball striking over the weekend. I started imagining my swing as something less vertical, and am now picturing hitting an outside fastball with a baseball bat. It is making a ton of difference. I suspect I am not hitting the ball quite as far, but I am definitely hitting it straighter. In my mind, it's sort of a Jason Dufner swing.
thats a good swing thought, I've thought Z Johnson before also. Your ball striking was very solid from start to finish

So I got to meet Shakey and Lightningbolt over the weekend. If the rest of you guys are as awesome as them, we're all going to have a great time in July.

So I got to meet Shakey and Lightningbolt over the weekend. If the rest of you guys are as awesome as them, we're all going to have a great time in July.

Of course they are awesome #Team441

Legacy prep for a few of us this weekend. This is the first hole of the weekend, teeing off in front of 20 THPers.

hole1.jpg

Be interested to hear your thoughts on your game for your Legacy Journey after the weekend. Played a lot of golf with a lot of THPers, including some that you will be with in Myrtle Beach this July.

Back