Bridgestone J15 Cavity Back Irons

Seems like we all got delayed shipping dates. I'll end up getting my J15's nearly 5 weeks after ordering them! My course just opened up their driving range and I currently have 0 clubs...

Waiting on my entire bag (1-14) to be delivered within the next two weeks, that takes the excruciating wait to the next level

Seems like we all got delayed shipping dates. I'll end up getting my J15's nearly 5 weeks after ordering them! My course just opened up their driving range and I currently have 0 clubs...

Waiting on my entire bag (1-14) to be delivered within the next two weeks, that takes the excruciating wait to the next level

Seems rough, but the wait will be well worth it. I will be heading back to TO soon , guess Spring came early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems rough, but the wait will be well worth it. I will be heading back to TO soon , guess Spring came early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just a tease, we're getting a few good days for the next week or so. Decent golf in my area doesn't start till first week of May for the most part.

Personally, I'm probably better off focusing on stretching and losing some of my extra winter poundage in April anyways, rather than beating old range balls and playing mud golf. That being said, I will be tempted to want to do both of those things haha

I hit different clubs whenever I go to Golfsmith just for fun when I go and made the mistake yesterday of hitting the J15 CB's. I'm not sure what it was about the club, but it was the best feeling club I've ever hit. The Golfsmith I was at had the 5 iron with the stock stiff DG Pro shaft. My current 5 iron carries more like 175. I didn't get all the numbers, but I was hitting it on GC2 and was getting on average of 185 carry and 30 yard peak height. I said damn out loud a few times out of excitement because the shots just felt right. It was night and day compared to my TM 14 TP CB's in the feel department. And I don't know if it's the sole design or weighting of the head, but they were easier to hit than my CB's as well. I'm seriously considering picking these up now and putting in my UST Recoil 125 F4 shafts in them.

My ponder for these strengthened this weekend... thanks Ron and Kang!

Dang it! Apparently BSG has the CBs back ordered for at least 2 months.

Ugh really. Did everything else fall in to place as expected though (price,shafts etc)?

Your pm box is full btw

Thanks! Cleared some space up. Price was about what you described even with all of the modifications. I would have had to pay for them to be shipped to me, obviously, but that would be a small price to pay to make sure they are built correctly.

Dang it! Apparently BSG has the CBs back ordered for at least 2 months.

BSG - does that mean direct from Bridgestone Golf?

BSG - does that mean direct from Bridgestone Golf?

Hopefully... I was going through a fitter in South Carolina (recommended by Lightningbolt and they had great prices) and they contacted BSG directly.

They were going to order them, modify them, then ship them to me.

I've just about convinced myself to get them after hitting them Saturday. I have UST Recoil 125 F4's at home and was going to order the J15 CB's and find someone local rebuild them for me. But I don't want to go without clubs for 2 months.

I've just about convinced myself to get them after hitting them Saturday. I have UST Recoil 125 F4's at home and was going to order the J15 CB's and find someone local rebuild them for me. But I don't want to go without clubs for 2 months.
You may be able to find some out there somewhere. Still some on eBay and other places I know golfsmith here still has some.

You may be able to find some out there somewhere. Still some on eBay and other places I know golfsmith here still has some.

I guess I better get on it before Jank beats me to our Golfsmith!

I forgot about that. Then I should be good. I'm actually a lefty, but play righty and I'm so glad I do!

Well, I ordered the J15 CB's in 3-PW in stock stiff and also three J15 wedges in 50/54/58 in stock wedge flex with chrome finish.

I have a set of UST Recoil 125 F4 shafts that are going in the heads when they come in. And I have red Golf Pride MCC Plus4 standard grips for them.

I was told to expect the clubs in 2.5 weeks or so and will take them to be rebuilt as soon as they come in. I can't wait now.

CBs and SPBs.... haunting me after I hit Ron's dammit

Well, I ordered the J15 CB's in 3-PW in stock stiff and also three J15 wedges in 50/54/58 in stock wedge flex with chrome finish.

I have a set of UST Recoil 125 F4 shafts that are going in the heads when they come in. And I have red Golf Pride MCC Plus4 standard grips for them.

I was told to expect the clubs in 2.5 weeks or so and will take them to be rebuilt as soon as they come in. I can't wait now.

You will love this setup, I did the same combination CB & Wedges , they feel amazing and the stock DG shafts were a pleasant surprise. The pain will be waiting for them

I really liked the DG Pro Stiff shafts in them, but really like the way the Recoil 125's feel. So hopefully it makes for an awesome combo.

What is the headsize difference between the J15cb vs the Ping i25 irons. I usually prefer a longer blade length heel to toe.

Back