Dustin Johnson Genesis Open Winner - WITB

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Here are DJ's winning clubs

Driver: TM 2017 M1 10.5* lofted up to 11* Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2.0 Tour Spec 661X

Wood: TM 2017 M1 3hl 16* HZRDUS T1100 6.5 75g

Irons: TM RSI TP UDI 2 HZRDUS black 6.5 hybrid, TM Tour Preferred MB '14 TT DG Tour Issue x100

Wedges: TM Milled Grind 52-09, 60-10 KBS Tour Wedge 130x Black Nickel

Putter: TM Spider Tour Black

Ball: TM TP5x

I want his putter.

It always surprises me when I see an old set of irons.

Whole lotta X in there

What SS grip was he using?

Solid bag setup, dude is a beast.

+1 on the putter and yet another winning weekend for TM. If ever a company should be selling a gazillion clubs because of tour exposure it's TM.

SS CounterCore Pisto GT 1.0 without the weight

Dang. Ordering a SuperStroke grip is about like some people's Starbucks orders!

Solid win. If he keeps putting like that, the drama will be for who comes in 2nd.

His driver is lofted up to 11*... didn't expect that.

I half expected to see the new TM irons but those 2014 TP MBs aren't coming out of his bag while he's playing like this.

+1 on the putter and yet another winning weekend for TM. If ever a company should be selling a gazillion clubs because of tour exposure it's TM.

The best staffers and it's not even remotely close.

The best staffers and it's not even remotely close.

I would be curious to see their budget compared to others. They have a clear goal in my opinion, with all the current/former world #1s and gold medal winners etc.

I thought he's always played a fairly lofted driver.

I hadn't really heard. I guess I expect all of these long bombers to be playing 8* :D

I hadn't really heard. I guess I expect all of these long bombers to be playing 8* :D
That's more the exception than the rule nowadays isn't it? I think Bubba and Sergio play low lifted drivers, who else?

I think the days of 8 degree are going away, with the drivers and their launch characteristics.

DJ is a number chaser.. at least I thought I remember reading that he spent a bunch of time practicing with the trackman. I bet he's tried all kinds of combinations.

I think the days of 8 degree are going away, with the drivers and their launch characteristics.

DJ is a number chaser.. at least I thought I remember reading that he spent a bunch of time practicing with the trackman. I bet he's tried all kinds of combinations.

Makes sense. I'm sure he's dialed in that loft with a shaft combo that clearly works. I've seen the guy swing up close. Watching him hit driver in person is like poetry in motion.

Makes sense. I'm sure he's dialed in that loft with a shaft combo that clearly works. I've seen the guy swing up close. Watching him hit driver in person is like poetry in motion.

I am afraid to watch it for fear that I'd be present when his wrist finally snaps in half hahaha...

I am afraid to watch it for fear that I'd be present when his wrist finally snaps in half hahaha...

Haha the dude has to be part Cyborg or something!

I think dynamic loft would be a really interesting tour stat.

Yea, with how much he presets his wrists, I bet his dynamic loft is still low.

His driver is lofted up to 11*... didn't expect that.

I thought he's always played a fairly lofted driver.

He has played 10.5 in the 2016 driver and I believe in the one before that.

That's more the exception than the rule nowadays isn't it? I think Bubba and Sergio play low lifted drivers, who else?

Sergio played a 9.5* in 2016 and again this year. He just plays them shorter at 43.5

Back