Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

That is horrible, that will not be the last we hear of Robert. He is a solid player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way too much time left in the hour for there to not be a playoff.
I wish they'd start carrying matches over into the following week so you don't automatically know when the match is going to end by how much time is left

That is horrible, that will not be the last we hear of Robert. He is a solid player

I agree. He's long and a good ball striker. Get that putting up to par and he's playing.

Really disappointed about Robert being eliminated. Great guy and I can only hope he can get on tour soon. I know he broke his thumb in the last round of Web.com q-school so hopefully in the next few years we are hearing his name again.

Shoot I'm delayed and missed the Melanie live tweeting.

Honestly this season has had some of the best golf I have seen on any of the Big Breaks.

Robert caught a couple of bad breaks on this challenge that lie in the bunker was terrible and then he got a bad lie after the drop as well. Dude is freaking long....he hit 8 iron about 195 into that bunker on 15

That Masters striped shirt was nice...need to get one of those.

Sad to see Robert go he was my second pick after Chad. There will be more from him soon, just wait.

Previews look like the final is played in the pouring rain.

Yeah for sure. There seem to be a lot of final episodes played in the rain. That has to have an interesting effect on the players.

the finals looks to be interesting then the added component of serious rain will make it even more so. should be fun to watch.

Whos everyone got to win?

I got Richy. No reason other than I think he's been more solid recently.

I got Richy. No reason other than I think he's been more solid recently.

Same here, been quite all show but hes a fighter

With Robert gone I have to think the favorite is now Richy. Like others have mentioned, he's been playing solidly over the last few days and Justin had some shaky shots. Robert essentially beat himself, that's why Justin is still here.

I got Richy, he's from mass so I want the hometown guy to win.

I've thought from the beginning that Richy was one of the strongest guys there. I'll stay with him as the favorite in my book.

I think Justin will pull it off.

the finals looks to be interesting then the added component of serious rain will make it even more so. should be fun to watch.

I feel like it is going to be a rather mundane finale. Robert is gone, so there will be no bombs. The rain will make everything more difficult. I'm sure we will see some close approach shots and maybe a good bunker shot or two, but I'm not expecting much as far as excitement goes.

My money is on Richy.

I feel like it is going to be a rather mundane finale. Robert is gone, so there will be no bombs. The rain will make everything more difficult. I'm sure we will see some close approach shots and maybe a good bunker shot or two, but I'm not expecting much as far as excitement goes.

My money is on Richy.

the fun I was talking about is more related to enjoying watching the guys and the strategy they use. I enjoy golf ypthat is not bomb and gouge and is also close and pressure packed with some drama. Thats what makes most of the pga and lpga tours this year exciting. There is alway some drama and excitement to get the blood flowing to see who,performs and who cracks

Shaping up to be a good match right before the skies open up.

Was a great match to watch and had me on the edge of my seat. Seems like Justin failed to handle the pressure a bit when he took a 2 up lead and bogeyed a few holes back to back. That shot by Richie on 17 to ice it was very impressive (even though I was pulling for Justin).

I missed the original airing, so I was going to watch the later one. Then I watched Golf Central and they were interviewing the winner. I went to sleep.

Kinda surprised Richie beat out Justin. I thought Justin was going to take it home. Either way it was a very exciting Big Break for me because of the guy that was played. I can't remember a Big Break field ever being as talented as this one. Hopefully we see more fields like this moving forward.

Back