Dustin Johnson Genesis Open Winner - WITB

Still believe he possesses more raw talent then Spieth, Rory and Day.

I really like his set up,that putter though

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Still believe he possesses more raw talent then Spieth, Rory and Day.
I do too. Watching him navigate a golf course, it just looks like he doesn't have to put as much thought in to it as others do. It just comes natural.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

How stiff does that t1100, 6.5 3w shaft have to be?!

Heck of a set up!

According to the web, he has a +3 angle of attack and spin is around 2200rpm...

Nice looking bag. The 3W has my attention.

Forgot to mention that he is playing 3w at 5w length to get his carry at 280. At std length the 3w was going to far for him

Forgot to mention that he is playing 3w at 5w length to get his carry at 280. At std length the 3w was going to far for him
Must be nice.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's a great bag of clubs, I love those irons too, some of the best I've hit

Good lord. #tourplayerproblems

And he still hits that 3W longer than most Tour players hit their drivers...

Is that ten years in a row with at least one win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Balionis mentioned Wes Bryan was 271 off the tee and thee announcers were saying Luke Donald was 260.

Crazy that Donald reached #1 with that distance too.

Its also 10 years in a row with arguably the worst interviews in all of golf. :D

Its also 10 years in a row with arguably the worst interviews in all of golf. :D

He reminds me of a close friend of mine. Plays golf because he's good at it but doesn't seem to love it anymore. If it were up to him he would probably stop playing

Crazy that Donald reached #1 with that distance too.

Irons and wedges were some of the best on tour. Then he decided to chase distance and switched teachers and just got lost. He went back,to his original instructor and hopefully he gets back to playing better and more consistently good golf

Back