SuperStroke Cross Comfort Grips

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In case you missed the 2017 PGA Show Coverage and saw the hysterical scene of the SuperStroke Mascot tackling our reporter, the company has a new line of grips coming out called Cross Comfort.

2c157517e05367c5d0dbf4c30dc72ac2.jpg

0d8763741d8925e14ee44bc8eb8d6554.jpg

121fe9dfa150435fe1c0276a2d89f290.jpg

ss-crosscomf-std-3colors_large.jpg

Looking forward to seeing/feeling these in person....very intriguing.

I might have to try some of these. If they can mimic the comfort of the dri-tac with a bit more durability then it is a win

They remind me of Winn grips. I'm still undecided what grips I'm putting on the miuras so will be looking forward to any feedback on these

• Admin
They remind me of Winn grips. I'm still undecided what grips I'm putting on the miuras so will be looking forward to any feedback on these

That was my first thought in terms of softness, but they appear more tacky to me. I have also been told they wont have the terrible wear so quickly.

Like the looks of the black ones with red accents. Would definitely want to see / feel them before ordering though.

I'll echo the others and say they remind me of Winn grips which I'm not a big fan of. Too slippery feeling. I do like the black and red color scheme a lot.

These loo interesting and seem like a lot of people will like these, but not for me. Not a huge fan of the super soft foam like grips and these look to be that. Hopefully they have a decent life span.

Hopefully I didn't miss it in the PGA show coverage, but are they going to have other colors than these three? I do like the looks of all three, mostly the blue and gray. Have they said what the price point is going to be on these? I'm interested in these. My 22's need some new grips. I'll be looking forward to hearing some reviews on them.

These things look sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my first thought in terms of softness, but they appear more tacky to me. I have also been told they wont have the terrible wear so quickly.

Both of those are wins IMO. They were the biggest issues I had with Winn especially the durability

I am pretty excited to try these, I contemplated Dri Tac's multiple time, but hearing that these are going to be comparable with better durability I am very interested

If they are close to the Dri-Tacs in terms of comfort I'll try a few. Fwiw I never had wear issues with the Dri-Tacs

If there was a complaint from me with the Dri-Tac was not tacky enough. I like hearing these are more tacky

they were impressive in hand, slightly tackier than Winn and supposedly going to be more durable.

They definitely look the part. Good color schemes and look comfortable

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to try these out. My only complaint with the Dritacs has been how awful they are when wet. Curious to compare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are close to the Dri-Tacs in terms of comfort I'll try a few. Fwiw I never had wear issues with the Dri-Tacs

If there was a complaint from me with the Dri-Tac was not tacky enough. I like hearing these are more tacky

I couldn't get thru a couple months of playing and range time before I had to replace them

I couldn't get thru a couple months of playing and range time before I had to replace them

that's weird and a story that i've heard a ton. Living here with the humidity i went through a season and a half before i saw any kind of wear or need to replace them.

they were impressive in hand, slightly tackier than Winn and supposedly going to be more durable.

I like the feel of a soft grip, but I feel like most Winn grips would have me replacing my grips multiple times during the year. These intrigue me for that reason.

I like the feel of a soft grip, but I feel like most Winn grips would have me replacing my grips multiple times during the year. These intrigue me for that reason.

I stopped using them for that. Every 2-3 months they needed replacement.
Im very much looking forward to testing these.

My eye went to the black/red right away since that's one of my favorite color combos, but the grey ones do look really sharp. I'll be interested to see how they feel in hand, and over time see how well they wear in comparison to the UTx, my favorite grip. Those things last me an entire season plus, and are great about not showing wear.

I stopped using them for that. Every 2-3 months they needed replacement.
Im very much looking forward to testing these.

Same here. I was a big fan of using a winn grip on my driver because it helped remind me of having softer grip pressure, but even with that one club those grips had to get replaced throughout the season. I eventually moved away in part because of that.

that's weird and a story that i've heard a ton. Living here with the humidity i went through a season and a half before i saw any kind of wear or need to replace them.

Definitely interesting experience because it's hit and humid here in the summer.

I really like the grey grip. I will admit though I am someone who has never really cared about the grip. I think I need to look into that a little more.

Same here. I was a big fan of using a winn grip on my driver because it helped remind me of having softer grip pressure, but even with that one club those grips had to get replaced throughout the season. I eventually moved away in part because of that.

It's funny - I actually like them on the opposite end of the bag, since I have the tendency to death grip my wedges and leave the face way open.

Back