SuperStroke CounterCore

Looks like these will be going for $29.99. Definitely interested and that's a solid price. Looks like weights are sold separately at $9.99.

Does the $29.99 include any weight, or is it $40 to even get started?

Will be the best counterbalance grip on the market, bank on it.

Were PHENOMENAL on the Tank Cruisers, these are a little different, yes, but I'm honestly excited.

Does the $29.99 include any weight, or is it $40 to even get started?

I'm not sure, I have a feeling they are separate. The grip provides the ability to adjust with the purchased weights which makes sense cause some people will want the grip without the weights.

$29.99 would be awfully cheap IMO to include the weight and tool.

I'm not sure, I have a feeling they are separate. The grip provides the ability to adjust with the purchased weights which makes sense cause some people will want the grip without the weights.

$29.99 would be awfully cheap IMO to include the weight and tool.
Perhaps I need to read up more, but is there any benefit to using this without any weights? Isn't it just a basic 2.0, 3.0, or flat so at that point?

I love the Flatso grip on my Odyssey WH #1....

I don't have too much experience with counterbalanced putters but this sounds quite interesting...

Perhaps I need to read up more, but is there any benefit to using this without any weights? Isn't it just a basic 2.0, 3.0, or flat so at that point?

Longer than standard, so it will weight more itself and somewhat counter-weight the putter effecting the balance point a bit (which is the purpose of counter-weighting).

Really wish they would have just released the version on the Tank Cruiser.

Really wish they would have just released the version on the Tank Cruiser.

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This set up will be on the next Tank Cruiser, as well as a putter from Taylormade.

Paired with the Giant FGP?

I'm thinking it...

Paired with the Giant FGP?

I'm thinking it...

That is what I was thinking. I really like the feel of the Tank Cruiser and would love to get the weight and feel to be the same with a Giant FGP.

I am curious about the CB system of the Tank Cruiser and SS grip. In a nut shell, how do these CB grips work and who/what type of golfer would benefit from this system?

I am curious about the CB system of the Tank Cruiser and SS grip. In a nut shell, how do these CB grips work and who/what type of golfer would benefit from this system?

Speaking for myself prior to the Tank Cruiser my putting stroke was very inconsistent on the take away. Using the CB putter has stabilized my stroke.

I put a ss 3.0 on my tank so i guess i lost my counter balance. Right? I really want to put one of these on but they are sold or on their site

I'm just contemplating counterbalancing this could be the easiest way! Will be a while before it hits the uk I would assume!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just bought a +2.0 XL and the 50 gram back weight to go with it to throw on my Works Versa #7. Initial impressions are very good. The Tank version of the #7 was pretty heavy for my tastes, but the normal weighted head with the counterbalanced grip feels really, really good to me. The store actually had a taylormade CB putter that had a normal 350 gram head (or at least it felt that way compared to all the other CB putters they had), and that felt pretty good in store so I thought I'd give it a shot. The grip itself isn't that much heavier than a normal 2.0 (78 grams for the XL and 50 for the normal 2.0), so if you decide you don't ultimately want it counterbalanced you don't have to buy an entirely new grip and can just take the 50 gram weight out.

The only thing to take note of is that the weight is a separate piece from the grip and has to be purchased separately.

Loving the feel so far and happy I decided to do it. Again, if I decide I don't want it counterbalanced, I can just take the weight out and have basically a normal 2.0 feel to the grip.

I can't wait to play the 3.0 with the weight.

I can't wait to play the 3.0 with the weight.

This is my setup and I love it. I did have to add a little head weight but overall been very impressed with this grip

Back