What would you want in a Club League Website?

Ottawaclo

#THPFunkoFam
Reaction score
Handicap
Titos
Afternoon,

Trying to raise funds for the daughter and I have an opportunity to make a site to help the local golf pro with all the various leagues that he runs via his excel sheets at my local club.

My question to the THP family is what specifics would you want to see with a site dedicated to leagues, their schedules, and obviously results and standings.

Remember this is separate from the main club website and something that will be just tailored for the guys and gals playing in the league.

I am prolific in wordpress sites and forum based sites, so I am leaning that way for the site.

Thanks in advance

Handicaps, standings, ratings, attendance, schedule, up to date course conditions, weekly payouts and who gets them (if any, for things like skins, and closest to the pin etc.), if its a 9 hole league, what 9 we are playing (back/front), just a few things off the top of my head.

Handicaps, standings, ratings, attendance, schedule, up to date course conditions, weekly payouts and who gets them (if any, for things like skins, and closest to the pin etc.), if its a 9 hole league, what 9 we are playing (back/front), just a few things off the top of my head.

One of the things i was looking at was a weather type plugin to have up to the minute weather from the GPS of the course.

Thank you.

Sub request/list. Musicmaster is right on with his thoughts. Tee times if the league isn't a shotgun start.

Thats a pretty good list. perhaps also some hole overviews showing yardage to hazards as well, tips on managing the course. I dunno really. but if I was looking for a site to track a league if I was in one, I'd like to have that kind of info.

Back