DFW April 11/12 outing

sounds like a great time...glad the weather held out for you guys

Wish I could have made it as well...maybe V2. Sounds like you all had a blast and hope to hear some good stories.

Glad everyone had a great time!
Wish it was in the cards for me, but please keep me in mind for next year!

Phil Thank you for setting up this awesome weekend and a huge thank you to Shannon as well for your hospitality and showing me around.

This weekend was just perfect really enjoyed my first trip to Texas. I will be back again that is for sure.

Phil Thank you for setting up this awesome weekend and a huge thank you to Shannon as well for your hospitality and showing me around.

This weekend was just perfect really enjoyed my first trip to Texas. I will be back again that is for sure.
You could have just told him, he's probably sitting next to you lol

Finally home! 1,225 miles round trip. 54 holes with friends priceless. let's do it again next week

Just landed in DIA. Had an awesome time!

So sore today, but had such a blast this weekend. :D

Sorry to have to bail on you all Saturday, but sleeping in my own bed sure felt good.

Back at work now, but wish I was still in texas

Hope you are prepared for those strange beds at the Legacy :alien:
So sore today, but had such a blast this weekend. :D

Sorry to have to bail on you all Saturday, but sleeping in my own bed sure felt good.

Just wanted to give a big thank you to all the meteorologist who totally blew this weekends forecast!!! I know all of you have told me thank you for putting this weekend together but really, a special thank you goes to everyone coming in to play this weekend. I had such a good time with everyone and wish I could have played a round with each person. This is such a special place (THP), a place that can bring so many people together and have made so many friendships, that we could pull off a weekend like this. It was a joy to see everyone smiling and have a great time all weekend. I look forward to more unofficial and official outings here at THP in the future.

How freaking lucky did we get? It started raining about 5 minutes after I left Sunday afternoon.

Capture_zpsy10t6yn7.png

How freaking lucky did we get? It started raining about 5 minutes after I left Sunday afternoon.

Capture_zpsy10t6yn7.png

Yup...this just moved through the area last night and morning. Lucky is putting it mildly! The weekend was perfect!

6444267bb0fd6e81b01fe424e427cd29.jpg

Going to try and get some of the Vines I took from the beginning of the Twin Lakes round.

Some pics from this past weekend
c8efef0d9dfdb578569b9ea2425965e2.jpg
99f66577356bb85c5d6752c95f5e7579.jpg
f92c810a536e3b684a594838d75debff.jpg
9dcc03800ce5693abe942dd23d5e0937.jpg
26740a68c086ca8c7fd37fab2d3f6afc.jpg
bcbc6cb653062b46b5a0c688b9522f7d.jpg

Kang with Jake giving encouragement. Great drive. Just the start to the bombs for him during the round.

Kang with Jake giving encouragement. Great drive. Just the start to the bombs for him during the round.
Haha I had no idea you recorded that. The guy that hit that drive left and went back to Denver prior to the afternoon round lol

Jake showing us he can still hit a ball. Very nice drive Jake.

Back