2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

yum yum yum

Im going to MAUL that cookie sundae

I've said that about almost any course I've ever played. And I've hit driver on just about every tee shot I could lol

Had I more than one (albeit great) range session to really get the feel of the driver, I would better know it and know where to take a shot with it. I don't have the control over the driver that you have displayed every time we play. At least not yet. :smile:

White Chocolate Cheesecake oh baby

I think coers will just be ordering 8 pieces of the cheesecake, phillyv get ready to feed him

I think coers will just be ordering 8 pieces of the cheesecake, phillyv get ready to feed him

I just put the tongs in my golf bag

and I just got hungry...

I just put the tongs in my golf bag
I'll be ready for this!!!! I actually went to the doctor today with me having runny nose and ears popping. Found out its not #coersitis and its allergic rhinitis aka allergies from pollen. Got my meds so I'll be healthy for the cheesecake.

I'll be ready for this!!!! I actually went to the doctor today with me having runny nose and ears popping. Found out its not #coersitis and its allergic rhinitis aka allergies from pollen. Got my meds so I'll be healthy for the cheesecake.

I'll bring a mask for JB, just in case.

I will stay away from the plague if need be.

Menu look great!

Menu looks great! A couple of things look really good but I think I need to try the Kentucky Hot Brown.

Dang sure can't go wrong with the BBQ !

I've got to check with the wife, but I guess tentatively it's a yes.

I don't think I ever heard back from you, will you be joining us for the meet and greet Friday night?

Menu looks great! A couple of things look really good but I think I need to try the Kentucky Hot Brown.

I'm with you there. When in Rome...

Yep, I'm an idiot... I just ordered new irons. They will arrive Thursday and I will be hitting them for the first time when I arrive in Lexington...
I just got new irons 2 weeks ago and it's going to be different lol

Yep I got new irons and driver three weeks ago.

Chicken and waffles for me.

Guess I'll find out my partner on the first tee.

Here's the menu for Saturday night! Not shown are additional apps that will be on the table when you arrive. You will get a choice of 1 sandwich, pizza or entree and then 1 dessert.

Capture-X2.png
I don't know what a hot brown tastes like but it sure sounds awesome

Simulator range session tonight to try and help prepare for Saturday. Total fail, ugh. I hope my partner's back is strong this weekend :)

Still looking forward to seeing some THPers!

Was able to sneak in 9 tonight with Michigan Slice. And boy am I glad I did. This weekend my focus on the course will 100% be alignment

Back