Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Still waiting for Kris Bryant to be added to the game before I start a Cubs franchise. Am a left fielder in RTTS and have a ton of errors due to just playing the ball wrong. Hate the first person view. Might start a pitcher in RTTS and see how that goes

I downloaded a roster with the Top 150 prospects and he's in that one.

I was playing last night as the Cardinals and Javi Baez hit a homerun off of me. I felt shamed because I struck him out 5 times in the previous 2 games. One of my friends said that I should take the game back to gamestop and throw my PS4 in a lake. lol

If anyone is up to play sometime my PS4 name is the same as my name here.

I was playing last night as the Cardinals and Javi Baez hit a homerun off of me. I felt shamed because I struck him out 5 times in the previous 2 games. One of my friends said that I should take the game back to gamestop and throw my PS4 in a lake. lol

Will be doing that when I get home then. Thanks for the heads up

Yep there are some rosters out there now, but I always wait for Operation Sports before starting my franchise. Their roster is incredible. I am talking every single minor leaguer out there. Not sure how they do it, but its insane.

Yep there are some rosters out there now, but I always wait for Operation Sports before starting my franchise. Their roster is incredible. I am talking every single minor leaguer out there. Not sure how they do it, but its insane.

Where do you get these from?

Where do you get these from?

There is a roster vault. It should be out this weekend or beginning of next week it looks like. Quicker turnaround this year because they could modify the roster from last year due to imported saves. Every team will have at least their own top 20-25 prospects, which is insane to me.

I'll be looking out for the operation sports roster then. Excited to have the Cubs young guys in the game

Did you guys cancel your subscriptions?

Did you guys cancel your subscriptions?

I was on Friday night pretty late playing with Pluff and CJ. Did a few different games. Not sure I was on any other point during the weekend though.

OSFM volume 1 roster has been loaded on the vault. They have a few things that need fixing but I have found it to be very good. Started my franchise last night

OSFM volume 1 roster has been loaded on the vault. They have a few things that need fixing but I have found it to be very good. Started my franchise last night

Silly question. Do I need to sign up for the forum part to be able to get the rosters?

Silly question. Do I need to sign up for the forum part to be able to get the rosters?

Nope. Just go onto the show go to the vault and then the roster vault and then find the osfm roster

Downloaded a roster the other night called top 150 prospects. Not sure if it was the right one but it had over 20,000 downloads. It seemed to have everyone

Downloaded a roster the other night called top 150 prospects. Not sure if it was the right one but it had over 20,000 downloads. It seemed to have everyone

Not the right one. Top 150 prospects is only going to have just that, 150 prospects. Probably plenty for most, but I get very wrapped up in player progression, and wanting to have ALL of the prospects in the game. See below

Dean, did you find it? IF not see below

OSFM 2015 opening day V.1 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 04/12/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it

yup, I found it last night after you answered my question. For some reason I was looking on their site, not realizing that the roster vaults are actually within the game itself. Very easy to do. As soon as I finish my year on 2014, I will start my franchise here.

Not the right one. Top 150 prospects is only going to have just that, 150 prospects. Probably plenty for most, but I get very wrapped up in player progression, and wanting to have ALL of the prospects in the game. See below

Dean, did you find it? IF not see below

OSFM 2015 opening day V.1 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 04/12/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it
Thank you. Will download that one tonight

Really enjoying MLB this year. Moreso than last year. Just playing a Franchise right now. I imported my RTTS player from last year but will probably start a new one this year.

The game has a lot of improvements, but I am upset that a few things are still plaguing it.

- Terrible commentary. Just awful
- Online glitches/connection

Those 2 things get fixed and this game is as close to perfect as it gets honestly.

sending my dual shock 4 off for warranty repair today. the L3 button is no longer working. lack of sprint and exo dodge is no bueno

Played RTTS last night with my pitcher and for the first time in any baseball game I threw a no hitter. Was one walk away from a perfect game. Love this game. Gonna start my franchise tonight

sending my dual shock 4 off for warranty repair today. the L3 button is no longer working. lack of sprint and exo dodge is no bueno

still? Man that stinks

still? Man that stinks

yeah tested last night and got online chat with support. they had me try a couple things, didn't work. within 5 minutes had an address with instructions on how to send it in. Hopeful for a good turn time...just have one controller now so Caseman can't help us!

Downloaded the correct roster started my franchise and first pitch I saw with Kris Bryant I went yard with it. Very good roster haha

Jordan Spieth has been announced as the second golfer in Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour. That is awesome

Back