bbc427

Reaction score
Handicap
Thinking about a new shaft for my driver, where to start? Cobra L4V, factory stiff shaft.
Thanks and great forum.

welcome to THP.

What happened to the old shaft? Are there things you don't like about it?

Sorry I should have said something about that before. It's still in one piece but the ball tends to balloon on me even with a good bit. I'm guessing lots of spin. Now it's probably my swing and I'm working on that as well. Just wondering if there is a way to keep using the driver and reduce the spin.
Eric

Sorry I should have said something about that before. It's still in one piece but the ball tends to balloon on me even with a good bit. I'm guessing lots of spin. Now it's probably my swing and I'm working on that as well. Just wondering if there is a way to keep using the driver and reduce the spin.
Eric

can you provide some numbers like swing speed, carry distance, spin, launch?

also welcome to THP.

After my driver fitting last week I've learned that a shaft can mean A LOT. I'd suggest a driver fitting if you have the opportunity.... Club Champion was wonderful for me.

Thinking about a new shaft for my driver, where to start? Cobra L4V, factory stiff shaft.
Thanks and great forum.

Doesn't the loft on driver have an impact as well?

After my driver fitting last week I've learned that a shaft can mean A LOT. I'd suggest a driver fitting if you have the opportunity.... Club Champion was wonderful for me.

Club champion was also great for me, even though it's been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting for my driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks guys. I'll do some research here in CA about a driver fitting.

E

Back