Looking For Testers - SuperStroke S-Tech Grips

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, training aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.
st0103.jpg

The Grips
The new S-Tech club grip has a soft, tacky feel from premium rubber compound that delivers excellent feedback and control. The CROSS-TRACTION™ surface texture provides an incredible non-slip surface in all weather conditions, which enhances control and performance.

Criteria
6 Testers total will be involved in this review and each receive a handful of S-Tech grips.
You must be able to play golf. Either on the course or in a practice facility.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to grip your clubs and update the official review thread with feedback on your findings. This is long term testing and will need updates for an extended period of time. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out one of the many review threads to see how others have fared.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs?
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past?
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)?
4. If you are not a 2017 Albatross Club Member, you will be responsible for shipping. You can find details here.

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Last edited:
I would LOVE this opportunity, as I have been pondering these for a while now...

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Golf Pride Tour Velvet
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? Only putter grips
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? I would put them on all my clubs! (Depending on how many we received, I would do Driver, Wedges, and a few irons as well)

Thanks THP!

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Lamkin UTx and a Superstroke slim 3.0 on my putter.
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? Just putter grips..
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? I would want to try them on every different kind of club, a wood, some irons, and wedges. I would like to get an accurate representation on all different kinds of clubs. It would be easier to compare them to the grips I currently have on my clubs.

Lamkin Crossline driver through wedges. Winn putter grip

Only putter grips: Flatso 1.0, 2.0, Mid Slim 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, Counter Core 2.0

3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)?
I would like to grip them all but specifically driver and wedges to begin with as those get the most regular use for testing purposes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Golfpride CP2

2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? No.

3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? Wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Lamkin Utx, midsize
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? No
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? Irons and wedges!

Thanks for the opportunity!

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Currently my Driver has a New Decade Multi Compound, irons have the stock lamkin grups, and wedges have new decade CP2 grips
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? bo
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? Irons, I love my new decade CP2 grips and I would love to compare them to the superstroke

Great opportunity. I've had mine for a year now and I'm very happy with them. Y'all want to sign up for this one

Also, would enjoy the opportunity to participate in this event.

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Golf Pride Multi-Compound.
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? I bought three SuperStroke S-Tech from Golfsmith and I put on my wedges.
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? I would regrip my whole set with them.

Thanks THP for listening...

Cool, thanks for the opportunity. I'll throw my name in the hat:

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Golf Pride tour velvet
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? Just on my putter (mid slim 2.0)
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? Irons > Wedges > Woods

I've been looking into these grips for a little while now to replace my iron grips. This is the perfect opportunity! Thanks for doing this!

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? No, just putter grips

3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? I'd love to test these out on my irons first

Love all the THP contests lately! This is another great one.

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? -

Winn Dry Tac

2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? -

I've used the putter grips

3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? -

I am considering putting these grips on my new clubs I'll be ordering. I would like to test them on my driver, 5 and 8 iron and 56* wedge.

Thank you THP and Super Stroke for the chance to test these grips.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks THP and Superstroke!

Lamkin Z5

No. Only putter grips

Wedges.

What another great opportunity for THPers! I'm looking forward to reading some feedback on these...

Thanks for this great opportunity.

1) Currently I have Golf Pride Multicompound on my clubs.

2) Have you tried Superstroke Swing Grips? No yet

3) I think I'd like to try them on my irons.

4) I am a 2017 Albatross Club Member. (Thanks to the generosity of another club member).

Thank you

ClayP

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? MCC plus 4
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? No
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? Probably woods.

I would love to try these. I need to regrip and if be happy to try these.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fun review!!

1. I use Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips.

2. I've never tried SuperStroke Swing Grips

3. I would like to try them on my irons first.

Thank you THP and SuperStroke for this opportunity!!!

Been wondering about these for a while now.

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Golf Pride Tour Velvet
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? Only on putters
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? I would put them on the wedges at first, but I prefer to just regrip the whole bag while I'm at it as I like the grips tho be the same all the way through.

Thanks THP and SuperStroke.

I've been intrigued by the SS grips since the PGA show coverage, hoping to get a chance to try them out!

1. Lamkin REL Ace
2. Only on my putter and I love that grip!
3. Irons

Thanks THP and Super Stroke, this will be a fun one to follow along with!

forum testings are fun! I'll be following this oen closely.

Forum testing is always fun and I've enjoyed both sides of it. Thanks THp and SuperStroke for giving THPers this chance

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Pure grips on irons, MCC +4 and NDMC on woods and wedges
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? I have not tried before.
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? Irons

Looking For Testers - SuperStroke S-Tech Grips

Great opportunity

I'm retracting my entry since I've been shoulder tapped. Looking forward to the feedback on these.

Last edited:
Awesome opportunity. Thanks THP and Superstoke!

1.) Mix between golf pride tour velvet, and Winn grips.
2.) Only putter grips
3.) I would put 1 on the driver, 1 on an iron, and whatever I had left on a wedge.

Thanks to THP and Super Stroke for a great opportunity

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound

2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? Only putter grips

3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? I would like to put them on my irons first

1. What grips do you currently have on your clubs? Golf Pride NDMCC
2. Have you tried SuperStroke Swing Grips in the past? No, I have not tried their swing grips, but I love their putter grips
3. What clubs in your bag would you like to try them on first (woods, irons, wedges, etc)? I would really like to have these on my irons

Thank you for a chance at a testing

Back